What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's ok manly

Does it hurt charlie ?
Does it hurt bad that your team embarrassed themselves ?
It hurts you think i'm a c....t. No really it does. Some random bloke on the intertwang. How will I sleep. It hurts way more than an entire nation seeing the team I, and at least 7,200 others, support embarrass ourselves and have 7 tries put on in a GF. If Smith had have kicked half adequately the score would have resembled one of those Pakistani efforts when the first 8 batsmen go for 40 odd

crouching_tiger

Juniors
At least The North Sydney Bears Club can be proud after their efforts yesterday. Good to see they are STILL alive and play with passion. Uncle Max and his fat wallet would beg to differ though. Am still waiting for the rorting club to hand back the NRL grant for the joint-venture merge.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Manly made the Grand Final. I'm bloody proud of that. It's funny when teams who didn't even make the 8 talk about embarassing....

Like I said i'd rather run last than have the world chuckle after an embarrassing performance in a grand final. That was 1 in a generation bad. And crouching bang on, they haven't handed back a cent of the grant they got for the NE JV. They have always been a vermin like club and yesterday they go what they deserved .. i.e. jack. Even easts had more local juniors in their GF side than Manly had yesterday. Manly have always only ever been a cheap whore of a chequebook rugby league club. Ironic really as the amount required to make your average northern beaches bag roll is more likely to come from petty cash than a chequebook

Actually upstairs I have a signed Premiers jersey
And a pic of me with the trophy and my team's leagues club
From a comp won on merit rather than some geriatric corrupt old ku9t rorting it
You should try it sometime

Hahah are you proud of getting lapped in a grand final.
It was a belting and only looked remotely a contest because smith kicked in manner to suggest he'd struggle in kicking a cow's arse at 3 paces.
I would rather have sat out a season than to have witnessed my side succumb so meekly, so pathetically and so ineptly as your team of 6 pocket theory hacks did

Garts

Bench
themanonthehill said:
Hahah are you proud of getting lapped in a grand final.
It was a belting and only looked remotely a contest because smith kicked in manner to suggest he'd struggle in kicking a cow's arse at 3 paces.
I would rather have sat out a season than to have witnessed my side succumb so meekly, so pathetically and so ineptly as your team of 6 pocket theory hacks did

That is because you are weak as piss, have no character and lack a spine.

Andy Capped

Juniors
There is an alternative, we can boycott all of this clown's threads.

The fool on the hill - must have had a harsh upbringing, not a lot of love in his house. Possibly got belted around a bit but more likely his parents just didn't nurture him right.
My theory is, he had an awful time at home and was possibly picked on at school due to his low self esteem. He isn't smart enough to be a cop so he hides out at home rallying up anger on the internet where it is safer for him to be than in the real world where his opinions would possibly cause him to be in line for a physical assault probably on a regular basis. He goes around with no self awaresness recreating his home environment, getting off in a masochistic way with people running him down so he can vindicate his world view that people are stupid and hostile to meet his deep seated feelings of inferiority.

Here fool on the hill... have a hug.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Andy Capped said:
There is an alternative, we can boycott all of this clown's threads.

The fool on the hill - must have had a harsh upbringing, not a lot of love in his house. Possibly got belted around a bit but more likely his parents just didn't nurture him right.
My theory is, he had an awful time at home and was possibly picked on at school due to his low self esteem. He isn't smart enough to be a cop so he hides out at home rallying up anger on the internet where it is safer for him to be than in the real world where his opinions would possibly cause him to be in line for a physical assault probably on a regular basis. He goes around with no self awaresness recreating his home environment, getting off in a masochistic way with people running him down so he can vindicate his world view that people are stupid and hostile to meet his deep seated feelings of inferiority.

Here fool on the hill... have a hug.

thanks Freud