What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's On Again Today!

silverex

Bench
Thanks for that explanation Willow.

There's good enough reason to boycott the Telegraph site.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
His employer does.

They have ads on their website. Ad campaigns vary. For the larger websites, the most popular is campaign is based in how times the page is viewed.

A common used system is callled CPM rates and is based on 'impressions', ie views. It is the amount paid to the website whenever an ad appears in your browser. The hits data is also used by agencies to sell the feature (in this case the gossip columnist) to potential advertisers.

Essentially, every time to click, you help to raise the profile of the writer, and help to make money for him, his employer and their agencies.

No more clicking on them from me then. Actually if people didn't post it in here I would never have known about the blogs or ever heard of that f**king dickhead Rothfield!!!!

SilentAssassin

Juniors
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
StoryP_PremiersTable.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong (not that it matters) but didn't Panthers come 1st in 03?

Panthers did come 1st in 2003 but those stats were 3 weeks out from the finals.

mameimo

Juniors
I know i shouldn't be reading his blogs but i'm curious, well this is what he wrote today:

Joe, you Dragons supporters need to pull your heads in. Fair dinkum, I’ve never seen anything like the rubbish you guys are dishing up on this blog. Learn to take some criticism when it’s warranted. How do you all feel about the the Gold Coast guy William Zillman getting four weeks for biting last night when Jamie Soward got off without even going to the judiciary. Thank god I’m on holidays next week - I dead-set need a break from you guys.
Phil Rothfield
Thu 20 Aug 09 (11:19am)

When he says from you guys, yeah i think he's implying the Dragon supporters.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I know i shouldn't be reading his blogs, well this is what he wrote today:
Sorry, that's as far as I got.

If you were looking for something to do, you could have just mowed the lawn or something.

Tez

Juniors
I know i shouldn't be reading his blogs but i'm curious, well this is what he wrote today:

Joe, you Dragons supporters need to pull your heads in. Fair dinkum, I’ve never seen anything like the rubbish you guys are dishing up on this blog. Learn to take some criticism when it’s warranted. How do you all feel about the the Gold Coast guy William Zillman getting four weeks for biting last night when Jamie Soward got off without even going to the judiciary. Thank god I’m on holidays next week - I dead-set need a break from you guys.
Phil Rothfield
Thu 20 Aug 09 (11:19am)

When he says from you guys, yeah i think he's implying the Dragon supporters.
Phil, Soward was never charged or even accused, unlike Zillman. We did feel agrieved when Inglis strangled Soward vs the Storm and got away with it. Enjoy your holidays and please, no postcards!

Rothfield is a waste of time and space. Not worth reading IMO. Hopefully he will get lost on his holidays and do us all a favour....