What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's over Jamie Lyon not coming to us....

scottie b

Juniors
TB,

Is that what Jamie WANTS to do or what Fitzgerald will LET him do ?

We all know the circumstances under which he left Parra and for them to turn around and release him to earn a s*itload of money in England I find hard to believe. I think Parra will be making it as hard as possible for him as they don't owe him a thing.

Now that I've said that I'll expect to see the release become offical today. :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
Jamie has just realized that working as a barman doesn't help him repay his mortgage. So now he is after money.

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
Where is his mortgage though? Why have a house in Sydney, if you live in Wee Waa?

the value of property in sydney is better then wee waa, so i am sure he has a mortgage on something down here even if he is renting it,

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
Where is his mortgage though? Why have a house in Sydney, if you live in Wee Waa?

Out Penrith way I think :?

I just don't beleave why for a person who is sick of city life would travel to England for a 2yr deal for ????

Could this infact show us the real reason in which we all know that he left the Eels was because of a certain captain Smith ????

I guess the ball is in Parras court now if they are smart they will let him go and up the ante on the singing fee (instead of the $150k make it $500k or something more than what it is at the moment)

Pity he won't be coming too us because I just had some great vision of the boys running around next year with a backline to die for and 1 in which Benji wouldn't want to leave :(

jirskyr

Juniors
Heard on the radio he has signed 2 yrs with St Helens.

I hope he doesn't get any country sickness, coz its a long way back from London.

Oh the power of the $$$

Disco Tiger

Juniors
The point I was making is that he is going to a town in the north of England not as was suggested earlier a huge city like London. If I wanted to be pedantic I would say that Manchester is the closest international airport.

Disco Tiger

Juniors
The point I was making is that he is going to a town in the north of England not as was suggested earlier a huge city like London. If I wanted to be pedantic I would say that Manchester is the closest international airport.