What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Steal City

Frederick

Staff member
I'm not kidding.

" Newcastle represent all that is wrong & evil in Rugby League. "
-skeepe.

You get the all the money & the best coach, & think you can walk into our city/ies & take our sugar, power & women?

tumblr_lxyujdMM8P1r8eg8lo1_500.gif

God-King Dean

Immortal
I remember the first & only time I went to watch a game at Newcastle in 2004 (where Newcastle's favourite son Clint Newton got sent off) and Dragons won haw haw still lol@deadv?))

You know what the pre-season entertainment was? Utes driving around the stadium - throwing bread into the crowd.......

Bread....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I remember the first & only time I went to watch a game at Newcastle in 2004 (where Newcastle's favourite son Clint Newton got sent off) and Dragons won haw haw still lol@deadv?))

You know what the pre-season entertainment was? Utes driving around the stadium - throwing bread into the crowd.......

Bread....

wasn't that 2006?

Haffa

Nah, Youngquest :)lol:) scored a double.

Steve Witt was our starting half-back that day. We clearly had the bigger handicap.

Whats wrong with free bread? Burraston probably had a few loaves left over from the meeting with the Nannas club.

perverse

Referee

Bread....
it was actually a massive loaf of bread that spun around the field and pooped them out his arse, to be thrown into the crowd. good times. :lol:

Be fair. In hindsight we would have given anything for Ashton to get up and drop Newton with a short right. Now we might get wads of cash thrown into the crowd. Can only hope. The s### fights between people for the cash would redefine pre match entertainment. Some dick swanning it off the top tier into the lower seats for fifty bucks. Be like Mick Foleys old hardcore wrestling days.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Seeing Bennett in Knights gear makes my pants feel just that little bit tighter....

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Jeez, some funny sh!t in this thread, swan dives from the first tier, bread being thrown about, Sims getting ironed out by Newton (I smashed a dinner plate watching that and spilt a grog in the process, remember it well), Tinkler having a heart attack and carking it - halfway thru his 4th hotdog, blokes getting stiffies, Danny Wicks doing lines and moving jungle juice, Steve Witt, utes going round and round, Paulini's barge arse, what else have I forgotten??

Good luck Knight men, I lived in Merriwether (Sp) for a bit back in the early 90's and watched a few games out at Marathon, and a few Saints games at the Prince of Wales I think the pub up the road was called. Then the polution got to me, no actually it was my girlfriend at the time.

Big Norm

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Don't you know we have the best coach and all the money Dean?

Whereas all you have is a cheap Chinese steel stadium, a 1970s era dilapidated leagues club that caters for the needs of many bludgers and hangers on, and Brett Morris resigned for another 3 years :lol:.

Even wayne can't turn poop into gold.

It's going to be a looooong 5 years in the arse end of nowhere

Tweek

Juniors
Seems the daily telegraph cant gte over the amount of ex dragons in the newcastle team

kngihts.png

Old_Timer

Juniors
Seeing Bennett in Knights gear makes my pants feel just that little bit tighter....

Oh dear, yes fecal incontinence can be very filling in your pants. Lumpy nuggets especially. Much better to be standing on the hill, than sitting in the stands methinks.

But no need to feel socially isolated, after all I have been doing it for years. Just a tad unfortunate for someone your age!!

Silent Knight

First Grade
I love how you Dragqueen fans keep coming in here making rabble rabble rabble noises. It's bloody hilarious :lol:

Latest posts