What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Steal City

Old_Timer

Juniors
Hmmmm Silent Knight, oh yes a kerosene refrigerator, and before that, an ice box. Both very popular in the 30's, 40's and 50's. So you are another old fart masquerading as a young buck?

Sorry for the diversion, back to the commentary.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well given you intrusion and subsequent theft from our household. We think it timely to snatch some goodies from you lot. But alas, we ooze quality and as for the coal miners cabin, well ...............????

drago brelli

Bench
Bennett has arrived in Newcastle and realised he can't win a comp for Tinks with what they've got. Coach Bennett may go after two more Dragons, K Stanley and Soward. He'd love to have Dean Young and Ben Hornby but they are close to quitting in probably 2 years.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Hmmmm Silent Knight, oh yes a kerosene refrigerator, and before that, an ice box. Both very popular in the 30's, 40's and 50's. So you are another old fart masquerading as a young buck?

Sorry for the diversion, back to the commentary.

This is too easy. I was just fishing for rednecks and now you're just another notch in my belt. Anyway I better get back to putting more yabbies in the Bellamy. I've got a wagon to paint.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Bennett has arrived in Newcastle and realised he can't win a comp for Tinks with what they've got. Coach Bennett may go after two more Dragons, K Stanley and Soward. He'd love to have Dean Young and Ben Hornby but they are close to quitting in probably 2 years.

Precisely, and the coal miners daughters are yet to wake up to the fact that they cannot produce quality steers, hence the cattle rustling from greener pastures. You know, bulls with real balls!!

So sad, in days gone by Newcastle did actually produce good footballers. Names like Eddie Lumsden, Father John Cootes, Peter Jaques, the list goes on. For the last decade NADA!! And let's not get into the Joey "the drugs made it all happen thing".

Face it, aside from tinklers frugal backing, which will dry up big time unless results are achieved forthwith, what rugby league nursery do they have. None, that is why they raid ours.

And I hereby give notice the Wayne will not serve out his contract with your mob. It is all going to come to a grinding halt. I will give ya the date later.

Last edited:

Alex28

Coach
You Dragon fans spend more time on our forum than you do on your own!

Admit it... You are ready to jump ship along with the quality players you had. It's OK - I'd go too :)

Obssessive Dragons fans please continue to provide your amusing insights. Something wrong with your own forum? Maybe you should worry about how one of your ex players playing for The Dogs is carving you up on the right tonight.

Spot On

Coach
Precisely, and the coal miners daughters are yet to wake up to the fact that they cannot produce quality steers, hence the cattle rustling from greener pastures. You know, bulls with real balls!!

So sad, in days gone by Newcastle did actually produce good footballers. Names like Eddie Lumsden, Father John Cootes, Peter Jaques, the list goes on. For the last decade NADA!! And let's not get into the Joey "the drugs made it all happen thing".

Face it, aside from tinklers frugal backing, which will dry up big time unless results are achieved forthwith, what rugby league nursery do they have. None, that is why they raid ours.

And I hereby give notice the Wayne will not serve out his contract with your mob
. It is all going to come to a grinding halt. I will give ya the date later.

You think he'll give up the money he's on do you?

Maybe the hiding the Dragons copped tonight will now allow them to move on and focus on the immediate problems they have control over.

Last edited:

Old_Timer

Juniors
Don't get to cocky you lot. Admittedly tonight was not our finest hour but somehow we will regroup for the tigers next week. We did actually beat you guys last, didn't we?

I am off to my psychotherapist tomorrow. I think I was hallucinating tonight. Good luck against the sharks.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Its clear that Cooper is the only one keeping the Dragons rabble together. Take him out and the house comes tumbling down.

lol @ Dra-gones 1man team

cleary89

Coach
You can take them rest of them.

Just joking, you sure do talk some shit whilst being winless for the year.

Latest posts