What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its time to be counted!!!

I have set a petition to Present to the NRL to reform the Match Review Commitee &amp; Judiciary. If you do not aggree with any of my points, just list that in the comments section of the petition.<span>&lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></span> The URL is http://www.petitiononline.com/cosmo/petition.html This is the first step to improving our games image! It doesn't matter which team you support, you cannot support the inconsistancies in the match review commitee &amp; the judiciaries findings. Please support Rugby League by signing this petition. Go to the above address &amp; sign this petition NOW &amp; prove the fans do have a say.

K

Kipper

Congratulations for doing this GTD, but I've got one question for you or other Dragons fans- would you beinterested inthis protest if it was a key player for theWarriors being unfairly treated?

That's why I think there's very little we can do about the judiciary;as fans we're far too self-centred a lot of the time. What's happened to the Dragons this year hasleft oneteam's fans outraged and 13 otherteams' fans, if anything,mildly pleased. Even I have to admit the thought "Craig Smith out for the season? That will help the Warriors' play-off hopes...." crossed my mind - and that's from a Kiwiguy who has always hadCraigSmith as one of his favourite players! As you alluded to though, if we all united as rugby league fans more often, I think we'd find a lot of the niggling problemshurting the game would disappear very quickly.

Just another thing -I can't believe the amount of people who have come out of the woodwork, looked at his record and presumably nothing else, and suddenly deemed him a "thug" or some otherterm befitting a delibrately malicious player. All I can sayis that if the police burst through my door right now and arrested me for a crime I didn't commit, I'd hope none of these "it's truebecause theauthorities say it is"lemmings are on myjury.