What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Weird Seeing the Eels 2nd!!

number8

Juniors
& the Knights with more troops. Does anyone think they will pick up a win between now & then?

I hope they do. It will make 50 ~ 0 so much sweeter.

Macca_

Coach
Out of the guys Newcastle had out you'd only feed 5 maybe 6 of them.

We had Hindy and Tahu out as well as a few others. Next time round we'll still beat them.

Not so sure about them beating Manly at Brooky... Especially after the Eagles were embarrased by Souths. They'be way fired up with BK and Mensies back...

Macca_

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah but according to the team sheet for the side named today the Knights are getting K.Gidley, Johns, Simpson, Buderus and REynoldson back

Macca_

Coach
Throw in M Gidley and thats the only ones you'd feed out of the guys they have out :D Maybe Hughes, but never really rated him...

3 of them will be underdone (KG, Joey and Rey), 3 will be backing up (Joey, Simp and Bud). I reckon the Eagles will do them by 20 at Brooky...

Macca_

lets hope they can find their first win this weekend against manwee, it couldnt happen to a nicer team. Especially at the so called fortress, i honestly think with a NSW win this weekend the trio from newcastle might take a little form to brookvale and kick some butts, will be a very good result for us.

Macca_

Coach
Yep, I'd love to see the Eagles lose at home to Newy. However I have a healthy hatred for both teams for different reasons, so don't really care :D

The betting will decide who I cheer on :lol:

Macca_

Hurriflatch

Referee
What is your love affair with Brookie you seem to have been there a few times

or ar you and Cliffyisgod the same person

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
What is your love affair with Brookie you seem to have been there a few times

or ar you and Cliffyisgod the same person

nothing wrong with supporting the visiting team.

parra_princess

Juniors
Gosh you people are a bunch of Softies ;-) how can you feel for Newcastle!!!
After the grand final of 2001, I despise them! In fact I can't wait to win the Premiership this year, watch them come dead last and images like the ones below won't hurt me anymore!

gfc-19.jpg

gfc-04.jpg

That's right. PP never forgets (or forgives lol)

Redback71

First Grade
A few questions still lay over our team when it comes to Finals footy as to how we cope with pressure and the CHOKE factor. Finals footy is anew ball game.

dont agree majority of the boys have played finals footy or in grandfinals

Phillips

Referee
i hope newcastle lose all there remaining games, i hate them "ALMOST" as much as i hate all superleague clubs

Macca_

Coach
Having spent a bit of time in Newy because of wifes family they become an easy club to hate :D

And yes, that night in 2001 will be long remembered for all the wrong reasons. I was there too. In fact it was the worst weekend of my sporting life. I also support Essendon in the AFL and they got beaten in the GF the day before. I had the premiership double riding for around 20k! Went down in both.

Thus my hate for the Knights and the Lions :D

Macca_

Latest posts