What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
There's a subtle science and dignity to being a LOL@50uFF$ fan.
Here's a review of the 2008 vintage of Rusty's small batch metho.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/realtimewine/YPie1tiWRCg6MUVdCYm4MtWuhxycxIAHQ0r53gJZfQkltVtO8pX4GgM62HDT/methylated-spirits-wine-review.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1311442027&Signature=1SoZNQMeIU9qat%2BAQws7UfDYduo%3D
methylated-spirits-wine-review.jpg

Actually, I was joking. There is no way it could be smooth, balanced or satisfying to be like BunniesMan.

LOL@50uFF$!

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
Damm, I can't believe I missed the last page of lol@50uff$ II and even the first of lol@50uff$ III "Reloaded". :shock:

While 50uff$ fans are still a bit shy to supply extra lols in this thread, one of them went all out, and thought he'd have a go at the most successful team of the last 2 decades in the Broncos forum...

Where are your (20) premierships broncos? Forever in our shadow.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

I think he should be commended for spreading the lol@50uff$ word.

Didgi

Watching the first ever Australian winner of the Tour de France and having a LOL@50uff$ :D

Glen

Bench
Bra-boys-5927384.jpg

Regrets, Ive had a few...

Best mates and former Bra Boys John Sutton and Reni Maitua ponder their biggest mistakes. Reni's party lifestyle and subsequent drugs ban, and Sutton's decision to sign with Souffs

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well, with 2011 soon to be done and dusted, brutal preseason training has already started for 2012 under the new coach for LOL@50uFF$, BunniesMan.

weird-bunny-sports-1.jpg

Dave Taylor and Big Game have rushed back in to the squad after off season lap band surgery, and are lovin' it. Here's a special sneak peak at Big Dave's footy card for 2012:

images

Fans of the LOL of the league are also in preparation for 2012, spending much time in reflection and truth sessions.

sad-bunny-700777.gif

Viva Le LOL@50uFF$!!!!

woodyk2

First Grade
Big Pete called it well in an attempted comebck thread by souffs fans...enjoy your 20 sydney premierships...the rest of us can gloat in our professional NATIONAL winning premierships. Oh the joys of LOL@50uff$.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cadel Evans wins Tour De France.

Wallabies win the rugby.

Everyone today gets to lol@50uff$.

Come on you Warriors, stand and deliver!

Parra Pride

Referee
Decided to sleep in today so that I have extra energy to Lol@50uff$ when the warriors give them a spanking.

You bunch of pea brained Morons, put shit on souths supporters.......and yet, nobody has picked up that forgotten, is not spelt forgotted :lol::lol::lol::lol:

now watch them all deflect and say it was meant to be spelt that way

Parra Pride

Referee
You bunch of pea brained Morons, put shit on souths supporters.......and yet, nobody has picked up that forgotten, is not spelt forgotted :lol::lol::lol::lol:

now watch them all deflect and say it was meant to be spelt that way

Yeah... No, it was spelt that way on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts