What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Deflecting what? You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're stopping me from lol@50uff$ing.

Actually you aren't. lol@50uff$

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You bunch of pea brained Morons, put shit on souths supporters.......and yet, nobody has picked up that forgotten, is not spelt forgotted :lol::lol::lol::lol:

now watch them all deflect and say it was meant to be spelt that way
Maybe we did pick it up Grammar Nazi but were too busy loling@50uff$ to give a flying f**k.

Now let's analyse your post. "You bunch of pea brained Morons" The use of the capital letter in morons is superfluous.

"You bunch of pea brained Morons, put shit on souths supporters.......and yet," Your use of pauses (commas and fullstops) is unneccessary and contributes to a lack of flow in sentence structure. May I suggest: "You bunch of pea brained Morons put shit on Souths supporters and yet". Notice I have, unlike you, included a capital 'S' for 'Souths'. As a proper noun, this should occur.

A new sentence at "now watch them all deflect and say it was meant to be spelt that way" is necessary to show the reader that you have made one point and are looking to conclude your post. Also, this forum is a written medium, no one is actually 'saying' anything.

Finally using "spelt" rather than "spelled" could be seen as a mistake by some. However both variations are acceptable.

Last edited:
Maybe we did pick it up Grammar Nazi but were too busy loling@50uff$ to give a flying f**k.

Now let's analyse your post. "You bunch of pea brained Morons" The use of the capital letter in morons is superfluous.

"You bunch of pea brained Morons, put shit on souths supporters.......and yet," Your use of pauses (commas and fullstops) is unneccessary and contributes to a lack of flow in sentence structure. May I suggest: "You bunch of pea brained Morons put shit on Souths supporters and yet". Notice I have, unlike you, included a capital 'S' for 'Souths'. As a proper noun, this should occur.

A new sentence at "now watch them all deflect and say it was meant to be spelt that way" is necessary to show the reader that you have made one point and are looking to conclude your post. Also, this forum is a written medium, noone is actually 'saying' anything.

Finally using "spelt" rather than "spelled" could be seen as a mistake by some. However both variations are acceptable.

just admit it is wrong and move on,but also feel free to keep deflecting if it makes you feel good :lol::lol::lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
just admit it is wrong and move on,but also feel free to keep deflecting if it makes you feel good :lol::lol::lol:

Capital letters are a universially accepted method of beginning a sentence. Also, a space after a punctuation mark is desirable to ensure reading of a sentence is easier. A full stop, or period, is universally accepted as a way to end a sentence.

I'm assuming that as a grammar nazi you would know this, or did you forgotted?

Capital letters are a universially accepted method of beginning a sentence. Also, a space after a punctuation mark is desirable to ensure reading of a sentence is easier. A full stop, or period, is universally accepted as a way to end a sentence.

I'm assuming that as a grammar nazi you would know this, or did you forgotted?

i am definitely not a grammar nazi, but i love the irony...just admit you were wrong and move on :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.