What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
8093fe16-85d9-4942-b4a8-a0a031544de6.jpg

Parra Pride

Referee
Looking forward to Bunniesman turning on Sutton when he finally decides to join in the lols, the same way he has turned on Sandow.

I think a special LOL should go to the fox sports commentators for basically masturbating over everything souths did, it was pathetic.... The commentary was more bias than the channel 9 origin commentary FFS !

LOL@N3W$L1M1T3D
LOL@F0X$P0RT$
LOL@GarryBelcher and Mark Braybrook.

F*cking jokes !

Cliffhanger

Coach
I am a little disappointed I missed out on watching 50uff$ get thrashed today. But I knew I could count on this movement to update me on what happened.

It's a good day!

lol@50uff$

snoozer

Bench
lol@50uff$ saved me from a depressive sunday arvo after a woeful effort from the sharks last night.

we cannot be that bad.

lol@50uff$

whall15

Coach
Shouldn't be so hard on Souths tbh, they're all distraught after losing the Grand Final earlier this year.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I understand Shane Richardson, at the CEO's conference during the week, was the most vocal of other CEO's in favour of shortening the season. He wants it to finish in the last week of February so we can win the comp every year.

lol@us

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I understand Shane Richardson, at the CEO's conference during the week, was the most vocal of other CEO's in favour of shortening the season. He wants it to finish in the last week of February so we can win the comp every year.

lol@us
Good on ya S.S.T.I.D. Having a laugh at your team when they're struggling is the mark of a true supporter. Believe me, I've been in hysterics at what the faiders have dished up this year.

Good luck for the rest of the year and next.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Good on ya S.S.T.I.D. Having a laugh at your team when they're struggling is the mark of a true supporter. Believe me, I've been in hysterics at what the faiders have dished up this year.

Good luck for the rest of the year and next.

Yeah mate, you can't do much else and I'll do my best to maintain my sense of humour. Good luck to the Raiders too, one of the few clubs I don't despise.

AuDragon

Juniors

lol@us
Nothing but respect for you and Ziggy, so much so that I have no clue how the hell you're fans of that rabble! :crazy:

lol@50uff$

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Some reactions from the rabbletoh faithful.

the scoreline today is a pretty true indication of South Sydney's season so far. terrible.

god help us against St Merge next week. we are gunna get smashed.

we do NOT deserve to make the final 8(not if that is going to happen

I can't wait for the cricket to start.

A true bunnies fan there.

You're not a fan, and you don't know much about the club. He was great against Brisbane and Manly. And he also almost missed this game due to injury. AND he's not being played in the position where his impact would be maximised.

It must be love, love, love.

WOW has Maguire got a job and a half next year.
Watching today Souths under Lang have got no idea!
How can Lang keep picking players like Wesser and not try something diff,Sutton to lock,Inglis to 5/8,anything that gives the impression to us that they actually give a f--k.
Nil game plan
No 6th tackle option
No offloads
Sandow cant tackle,thank god he is leaving,we cant hide him anywhere on the field.
Most of the others cant tackle
Dumb players
No leader on the field
Cant close down other teams offloads,or adjust play to counter what the other team does,Matteo killed us.
I didnt drive down from Newcastle today,I feel sorry for all the fans who actually think that the cach and players actually give a f--k.
Bet you that Grandad Lang picks the same team next week with Wesser.

Optimism

I am dumb,but wow all these highly paid professionals,coach,players and administrators,look as dumb as me.

Honesty.

If Maguire can take us to the Grand Final, A movie could be made of us, Starring Russell Crowe as the Coach

Lolville.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Round 1 vs. Roosters 2012

1. Greg Inglis
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Chris McQueen
4. Matt King
5. Josh Mansour
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Luke Burgess
9. Nathan Peats
10. Roy Asotasi (c)
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker (c)

14. Jason Clark
15. Scott Geddes
16. George Burgess
17. Issac Luke

18. Eddy Pettybourne
19. Dave Tyrell
20. Ben Lowe

Planning for the future.

Isaac Luke's attitude at the fan day last week was on the smelly side.

His performance today was of the same.

Are you sure it was Isaac and not the fans?

Today was a chuckle fest in the member's stands. What do you do? Cry? LOL. But that Checcin penalty against GI certainly fired us up.
lol@50uff$ is catching on everywhere

But as for Macguire...defence is the key. And ball security and a decent kick at the end of a set of 6 would be very nice.
Good to see they're not asking for too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.