What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've had enough!

weretiger

Juniors
Last Sunday against the Knights as well as the aftermath of that game was my breaking point as a Wests Tigers supporter. To have the frustrations of
*a team that is so f**ked in the fundamentals of attack.
*a team that is so, so pissweak in goal line defence already.
*five pissweak captains.
*a spine with a nasty combination of ineptness and a huge don't give a f**k attitude.
*the Laurie and Peachey displays of not giving a f**k.

with all of those things in combination with the fact it is only ROUND TWO, I've made a conscious decision not to financially support these pricks in any way, shape or form as well as not watch them play until there is some sort of f**king big turnaround in the direction of this club.
I did not watch the game tonight....I watched a weird thriller instead. It is actually better for my mental health to not watch them. Reading up on the match reports, I definitely made the right call.
I could never support another club but I'll be f**ked if I ever watch these pricks insult their fanbase again. They need to earn my support now and give me a valid reason to watch them. Im not even asking for too much. All I want is a team that can compete in any given week with a chance to win. We have not had that for close to ten years now. It is long overdue for this club to get serious, grow up and make some bold moves to give us supporters some success that we well and truly deserve.
nothing much has changed except a couple of names and the date

Fangs

Coach
Feeling very sorry for your club at the moment.

They have made some good moves in the off-season but also some really bad ones. The Brooks saga has been an absolute disaster for the club and for Brooks as well who will most likely play ESL next year (Unless he takes a significant pay cut).

The worst thing is watching a team that lacks self-belief. And that is firmly entrenched within the DNA of the Tigers team right now.

stryker

First Grade
Everyone keeps spruiking our good crop of juniors coming through. Firstly I saw them live and they aren’t spectacular, but besides that, what are the real chances that they want to proceed their careers with this club?
Recruitment managers will target them and they have a lot of ammo to use against a decision to stay loyal.