What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've missed you Chloe!

chloe

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Like a hole in the head!
If you didn't have holes in your head - notably pores and your ears, nose and mouth, I bet you would actually miss them. In fact, you would actually die. Idiot.

Gene Krupa

Referee
chloe said:
If you didn't have holes in your head - notably pores and your ears, nose and mouth, I bet you would actually miss them. In fact, you would actually die. Idiot.

What do you mean? :?

chloe

Juniors
If you don't understand what I'm saying, you really are even more stupid than I first thought. I feel sorry for you.

chloe

Juniors
You were incinuating that you didn't really miss me at all, but your comment backfired thanks to my bruising reply that has totally humiliated you.

Parki

Bench
its insinuating.... if your going to insult someone, at least spell it right

jesus

Parki

Bench
It was so obviously wrong Parki, I didn't feel the need to point it out to it! :lol:

well, i am the spelling police, its my duty to point out such stupid errors

chloe

Juniors
Parki said:
its insinuating.... if your going to insult someone, at least spell it right

jesus
I think you mean "you're". But really, pointing out such minor errors is pretty cheap and lame. If that's the best you can do, I guess that's lucky for me.

I've barely been here for an hour and you guys are already back starting at me again.

Immortal, I'm not a model. What gave you that idea?

Parki

Bench
i said i was the spelling police, not the friggen grammar police... I cant be expected to do everything

and yes, you were picking on my crusade buddy gene....to quote something a famous boxer and more recently myself once said "It's ON!!!!!" (Notice i put the apostrophe in there chloe, just for you?)

Parki

Bench
oh its on!!! im bringing that sh*t mo fo!! Fo shizzle ma nizzle kick it to the kerb sweetheart, cause you aint got notin but a 2 dolla dress and a bag o chump change!! Bring it!!!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parki you're not the spelling police, you're a spelling Nazi!

Spelling-DictionaryNazi.gif

Their clothes are better anyway.