What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Flattered.

My source of info isn't directly from a club insider, but I have been told now that he has agreed terms on a 2 year deal with us.

Fair dinkum, he signed with you guys?

I appreciate your posts CB4. You provide good info and always worth a read...unlike the majority of dribblers in your forum. Cheers

grouch

First Grade
Supposedly members of our esteemed coaching staff have a problem with Jack Bird, according to the Sharks forum. Our club is in such wonderful hands.

BennyV

Referee
Supposedly members of our esteemed coaching staff have a problem with Jack Bird, according to the Sharks forum. Our club is in such wonderful hands.

Well, they would definitely know...I'll ready the panic stations :roll:

Jubileeboy

First Grade

Our coaching staff have problems and the scum are in better hands?
That's funny...even from you

grouch

First Grade
Your pathetic obsession with Cronulla is clouding your (already limited) ability to think. I could not care less about the Sharks. The fact we aren't as completely f**ked up as they are may provide some comfort to you. I'm glad for you. Some of us want to aim higher than that.
But if we're letting another of our best young players leave because our woeful coaching staff don't like him then a basket case like Cronulla will remain one of the only clubs we can favourably compare to for a while yet.

george43

Juniors
Our coaching staff have problems and the scum are in better hands?
That's funny...even from you

It is hard to find such troublesome comments humorous.To suggest Jack Bird has problems away from the game is just a straight out lie.There are no basis at all to these nasty accusations. It appears that there are people within the club who are having trouble with
the possibility of losing one one of the most promising prospects to have come out of the district in years.

cb4

First Grade
Fair dinkum, he signed with you guys?

I appreciate your posts CB4. You provide good info and always worth a read...unlike the majority of dribblers in your forum. Cheers

No worries.

I have had 2 people tell me about him and the deal. The guy who broke it on our forum, snoop, he usually has some good info.

My source has told me that a 2 year deal has been sorted and we beat some good competition to get him.
I have heard that he has some on going health issues though, so I am not sure if that played any factor in negotiations with rivals.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I missed all this hence my post in other thread.

As others have mentioned it's a done deal and I'm stoked our club is finally signing some decent juniors!

After all we groomed Frizzell for your mob

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Your pathetic obsession with Cronulla is clouding your (already limited) ability to think. I could not care less about the Sharks. The fact we aren't as completely f**ked up as they are may provide some comfort to you. I'm glad for you. Some of us want to aim higher than that.
But if we're letting another of our best young players leave because our woeful coaching staff don't like him then a basket case like Cronulla will remain one of the only clubs we can favourably compare to for a while yet.

You are a deadset fkn jibberer. We should keep every single junior player that has come through our system....every single one of them, right? Which 'woeful coaching staff' member told you this?
I'm sure that in your role as a toilet cleaner, you are often privy to the thoughts of the coaching staff on the players and their shortcomings? Hell, you should be selecting the teams with your level of wisdom.
Tell someone who cares and f**k off back to Cronulla, ya splitter. Go find someone else to stalk, freak! :sarcasm:

grouch

First Grade
Gibberer, splitter, freak blah blah blah. All the time you spend in the Cronulla forum apparently calling people names seems to have become part of your persona here. Might want to work on how to actually contribute.

"We should keep every single junior player that has come through our system....every single one of them, right?"

^ This is such a pathetic attitude. Jack Bird has been the standout player in his age group at every level. Yes, you keep those players. He is a forward who can play either edge or middle, and has the ballplaying ability of a five-eighth. You keep those players. We also happen to have a serious shortage in the squad of those types of players. You keep them.

If he is allowed to leave it seems the club has fundamentally changed how it operates. Rather than stocking the top team with the best local players and supplementing them with the occasional outside signing, they are now stocking the team with outside signings and supplementing them with average local players who will stick around on the cheap. The likes of Rein, Quinlan, Green etc. If this is the case why bother wasting millions upon millions of dollars supporting the development in Illawarra and St George?

rainman44

Bench
Gibberer, splitter, freak blah blah blah. All the time you spend in the Cronulla forum apparently calling people names seems to have become part of your persona here. Might want to work on how to actually contribute.

"We should keep every single junior player that has come through our system....every single one of them, right?"

^ This is such a pathetic attitude. Jack Bird has been the standout player in his age group at every level. Yes, you keep those players. He is a forward who can play either edge or middle, and has the ballplaying ability of a five-eighth. You keep those players. We also happen to have a serious shortage in the squad of those types of players. You keep them.

If he is allowed to leave it seems the club has fundamentally changed how it operates. Rather than stocking the top team with the best local players and supplementing them with the occasional outside signing, they are now stocking the team with outside signings and supplementing them with average local players who will stick around on the cheap. The likes of Rein, Quinlan, Green etc. If this is the case why bother wasting millions upon millions of dollars supporting the development in Illawarra and St George?
I agree 100% with bird as he can be seen by all that he will be a special talent, we can't keep all but you have to know which ones to keep and no doubt about bird he is a keeper and that's why every club wants him

TheRev

Coach
we have very few future players with genuine star potential.. Hastings, Bird & Dufty.

All the rest are maybes, and I can handle losing them, but after Hastings left, if Bird goes too, then it means we have the wrong blokes in charge of motivating and mentoring our young stars, they should not be so eager to leave our club.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

R u ok?
Tough week diddums?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Still zero idea on how to contribute. Go back to the Sharks forum please.

Hahaha...the irony. I ain't no scum sympathiser, Mr cranky pants but I'm more concerned about your stalking of me
Seriously, go f#ck yourself. I have zero to little interest in anything you say as you appear to be a very, very angry little person not happy with his lot.
I might try the ignore thingy, consider yourself very 'special' :lol:

Latest posts