What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

tumbidragon

First Grade
I'm sensing a little tension in the camp. Perhaps we should all take a vote and see who gets 5 mins quiet time at Dragons tribal council?

TheRev

Coach
Dufty has a knee injury apparently (2 weeks), so they threw Bird back there, im sure at that level of competition he would go ok (even without experience), but anyone have a match report?

He didnt score any tries though, maybe a little surprising in a 58 point thrashing.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Dufty has a knee injury apparently (2 weeks), so they threw Bird back there, im sure at that level of competition he would go ok (even without experience), but anyone have a match report?

He didnt score any tries though, maybe a little surprising in a 58 point thrashing.

He did score a try. The first or second try after half time

centralsaint

Juniors
He had a blinder in attack, chimed in the back line well constantly beating defenders. He is definately to small for the forwards in Nrl. I asked him last night about the sharks and he just gave me a cheeky grin. I got the impression he has signed with the sharks unfortunately. Great young footballer

Cruisin_Dugan

Juniors
Well I was on the same flight back to sydney as the under 20's on Friday and I noticed an older guy talking to Jack Bird privately at the airport before hand and (this is 100% truth) I happened to be sitting next to this gentleman and just after the flight started he was trying to access the harks forum (assuming he's a sharks fan) when we landed he he was using his phone again and Jack Bird was a saved contact I seen as he was flicking through. After we get off Jack spotted him again and came over to shake his hand an had a little convo before departing. Now he could have been his grandfather or friend but I'm thinking a sharks contact.. Hopefully the bizarre events turn out to be just that and he re-signs with us.

Divine

Bench
Nice work Sherlock. Didn't happen to grab Jack's number? I'm thinking of making a few abusive calls from a "Sharks" supporter. Every little bit helps.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It's a two way street guys.

Some of you dragon supporters have short memories. Does the name Tyson Frizzell ring a bell? You know that bloke that is your starting second rower that you pinched from us?

Well let's just say this is now even Steven

BennyV

Referee

Some of you dragon supporters have short memories. Does the name Tyson Frizzell ring a bell? You know that bloke that is your starting second rower that you pinched from us?

We gave you Matt Prior to compensate that...

mightydragon

Juniors

Tyson saw the light and the error of his ways and came home.

george43

Juniors

Dont get too confident snoop

Latest posts