What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Quigs

Immortal
Didn't play but managed the Gloucester Ressies. Ruled out of playing as I had a bit of a problem with the C1 and C5 in my neck.

But they were good memories of the Maggies. We had a lot of fun.

SadShark

Bench
That would be Bandon mate. 5km up the road from where i grew up. Had a boys weekend up there end of February, @ Ferndale near Chichester Dam.
Annual event - Best weekend of the year!
Spell check autocorrect. FMD. I didn’t check it. Bandon. Swimming in the river in summer. Memories. Not spooning with my Cowboy cohort memories. Frenz.

MilkShark

First Grade
Sorry to bring an old thread up.

Birds been named halfback for Broncos, wtf?
Has he been playing there the last couple weeks?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bird said didnt like being moved to the centres against Storm as you get no ball, didnt he says this when played for us

Inferno

Coach
He's continuing to come across as a selfish and disinterested footballer. If he can't play where he wants he's not interested at all.

Typical millennial asks for the world and delivers attitude.

A bad one.

Broncos problem now.

Good Luck Uncle Wayne I bet if you had your time again you wouldn’t have touched him with a ten foot pole.

Won’t be long before the fans turn on him in a big way.

Weaponhead

Coach
Never before has a player done so little to be considered for a key position in an origin team.

He has done nothing and yet Johns calls for him to play origin. Unjustified hype.

He defends with one hand due to injury, is unfit and doesn't get involved.

sandshark

Bench
Was bird ever good or did he fool everyone?
Certainly was a breath of fresh air in our 2015 side (and the one time heroic display in '16 gf) but other than that he has been injured, lazy and a rumoured-to-be disrespectful to senior players off the field.
I'm happy we ended up with Dugan to be quite honest.

Certainly was a breath of fresh air in our 2015 side (and the one time heroic display in '16 gf) but other than that he has been injured, lazy and a rumoured-to-be disrespectful to senior players off the field.

Dugan over Bird everyday of the week.

myrrh ken

First Grade

Cmon he was extremely important for the whole of 2016. He created tries out of nothing. Shit attitude and says dumb things but performed well.

Hes fat and disinterested now though and happy to have duges as long as he stays off the sauce.

Latest posts