What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bosden

xxgeminixx

Juniors
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but an avid Dragons fan all my life and played juniours up until a serious injury.
Watched the charity sheild and was more than impressed by Jack Bosden.
just scratching my head wondering why he hasn't had a crack at 1st grade yet? Is he injured? Not performing in lower grades? (formerly known as Saint) Is Knight Benny keeping him on the down low into a sneaky transition to the Knights? If none of the above,WTF what he did on Charity Shield night was unbeleivable and i became an instant fan. I already started making banners..... " Jack Lives Here"............. ""We Got The Jack" etc.etc.... but round 5 .....still no Jack????? Well i have had Jack of this....we need some mongrel in our forward pack. .......Bring on Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially want to start a " Give Us the Jack " petition!!!!!!

STG-MACCA

Bench
One of the better first posts I have read, welcome and enjoy ur stay.
The real action is within the inner sanctum of jubilee ave but you need 20 posts before you can apply for access.

Divine

Bench
snjx54.jpg
Event..shoo ally

I think we all agree that he had a great charity shield, and certainly has a job to do for us at some stage this year, but thus far he hasn't been needed. We need a prop to replace Weyman (hence Gower); and Greenfield has lost his spot now that Young is back, so unless there is a big injury concern, i don't see Bosden (or Cuthbertson) getting a run. They might need to bide their time until origin or injury take a few of our top 17 out.

At this point, with 3 wins and a loss; I guess a good question to as yourself is who would you leave out to include Bosden?

moik

Bench
At this point, with 3 wins and a loss; I guess a good question to as yourself is who would you leave out to include Bosden?
Prior or Green.

I agree with the OP. The Charity Shield is the only time I've ever seen Bosden play. I was very impressed. He has the X factor. Get him in there.

xxgeminixx

Juniors
Prior's ball handling annd running is shyte.......Cuthbo...ATM is just not up to it,.........Give Jack a Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxgeminixx

Juniors
By the way...i am in no shape or form related to Jack....nor have i ever met him in person. However, i would love to shout the kid a beer any time.
Just for the record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxgeminixx

Juniors
Prior or Green.

I agree with the OP. The Charity Shield is the only time I've ever seen Bosden play. I was very impressed. He has the X factor. Get him in there.

What's Knight Bennny's email addy??????? Would love to send him this blog????

xxgeminixx

Juniors
Also, i'm not gay......and i don't have a man crush on the kid......simply.....he's the best i've seen in red and white in a very long time

I can throw a rock from my back fence and hit Dousty's front door here in Oyster Bay, send me a pm and i'll give a postal addy for Jacks Bosden's cause. Not Dousty's but my PO box.....i respect the mans privacy.

cleary89

Coach
Played all my junior footy against boso. Have lots of mutual friends and see him out a fair bit. Asked him pre season when he was getting a run and he didn't seem like he thought he would.

Penese ahead of him too.

In the Bulldogs trial, copped an early head clash and went missing for the rest of the game.

1 good game doesn't make a player. Pretty sure most of the sharks team have had a good game at some point.

xxgeminixx

Juniors
I can throw a rock from my back fence and hit Dousty's front door here in Oyster Bay, send me a pm and i'll give a postal addy for Jacks Bosden's cause. Not Dousty's but my PO box.....i respect the mans privacy.
Dousty deserves his privacy... ..he is a great man......done wonders for our club since at the helm..........love the bloke and he will go down as the first CEO to get us through as premiers and world champs....RESPECT!!!!!!!!

xxgeminixx

Juniors
Played all my junior footy against boso. Have lots of mutual friends and see him out a fair bit. Asked him pre season when he was getting a run and he didn't seem like he thought he would.

Penese ahead of him too.

In the Bulldogs trial, copped an early head clash and went missing for the rest of the game.

1 good game doesn't make a player. Pretty sure most of the sharks team have had a good game at some point.
Boso.....plays all over Penese...........been there done that... and i know that 1 game doesnt make u a big time player......BUT........Jack has that X factor

Minh

First Grade
If it ain't broke don't fix it, we are going good as it is even without horse. One of the earlier posts posed a very good question who do you leave out?

Although Prior hasn't been playing well let's not forget his contribution in the finals series where he played an even bigger role than Trent Merrin, who is an out and out superstar of the future. Don't hang your stars out to dry, because other clubs would be more than happy to take them from us.

Trial games are just that "trials" although it's arguable that to souths it's their "holy grail". He had a blinder Bosden but for now I will be happy for him to bide his time while we are still doing it well, it's a good sign for us that he he can't make the team really, just shows our depth.

Godz Illa

Coach
Prior or Green.

There's a paradox in there. You've only seen !osden once but you want him in the team ahead of players who have produced on a consistent basis. Should also be remembered that the game you saw him play was against Souffs, who have pproven to have the softest defence in the league by far. Not quite a true test. As cleary mentioned, I saw Bosden the next week in the Dogs trial and he was quiet. The kid has talent but let's not lose our sh#t

Latest posts