What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack de Belin

TheRev

First Grade
News today says Bennett is back interested in JDB after watching him yesterday...

Our Top30 is tight as all buggery.. but maybe we have to bite the bullet and do the 2yrs.. I am nervous he wont be the same player once his final contract is signed though..

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
There is no doubt that a percentage of our performance improvement can be attributed to Flano holding the line with negotiations with certain players.

There is a desperation to JDBs performances and a real desire to get the best contract he can.

This has been a critical element in the improvement of individuals and players

It appears JDB may hav now done enough for two years UNLESS we have got our new long term big bopper answer solved

I also wonder if Lawrie staying or going is part of the prolonged negotiation

cussy

Juniors
Th
News today says Bennett is back interested in JDB after watching him yesterday...

Our Top30 is tight as all buggery.. but maybe we have to bite the bullet and do the 2yrs.. I am nervous he wont be the same player once his final contract is signed though..
If it was the mole “article” it was more an opinion.

Latest posts