What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack de Belin

Dragons4me

Juniors
Loving how Flanno is handling these contract negotiations. You either want to be here on my terms or go.

Good news!
What will be interesting though is that the bulk of the players seem to be off contract around season 26 end. Is this part of Flanno's master plan in fixing up our salary cap, and how does this align with our junior player development plan?

justadragon

Bench
It would have been a bad look if he went somewhere else. Glad to have him and I hope he can make 2 years.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
did he play for the Roosters today?

I could NOT see the JDB play for the Dragons today...........that wasnt Jack was it ? That was his most piss weak leadership game as a 33yr old starting prop ever ! He did not lead our line up at pace at all and he did NOT hunt when it was critical to put some sting back on the opposition

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
This was why I thought 1yr was important.. its more likely to get that extra 15% out of him.. especially given he is close to retirement age.... and keeps our options open next year if he starts to decline or an AFB comes on the market.

Someone mentioned Jack always puts his all in, I agree he works his butt off, but we are human beings and motivation is important for all of us..