What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Debelin could be back in 17 as early as next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Unbelievably crazy ! ! As MatPORTS has said , very bad timing , why get our hopes up only to have them come crashing down ?
It’s actually starting to shit me a bit. Some people might love it that the media are putting pressure on Mary, but the amount of crap they are putting out it’s hard to tell the truth from lies. They have to get articles out every day and when a team with the supporter base of the Saints are on the ropes a bit they are in fantasy article heaven.
IMHO it’s not really the feelings of dragons fans who matter in this scenario..

Gareth67

First Grade
IMHO it’s not really the feelings of dragons fans who matter in this scenario..

Touché , he who knows all ! I had not forgotten the seriousness of the charges against JDB nor for that matter the young lady involved .

My reference was to the media for suggesting that there would be an outcome next Monday and if a favorable decision for JDB suggesting that he would return for the Dragons .

Last edited:

Dragonsamy

Bench
Touché , he who knows all ! I had not forgot the seriousness of the charges against JDB nor for that matter the young lady involved .

My reference was to the media for suggesting that there would be an outcome next Monday and if a favorable decision for JDB suggesting that he would return for the Dragons .

Well said Gareth

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Touché , he who knows all ! I had not forgotten the seriousness of the charges against JDB nor for that matter the young lady involved .

No need to start getting personal.

The matter is bigger than a game of football.

We shouldn’t be getting our “hopes” up over the outcome of a case that will shatter the life of at least one party.

It’s the same kind of bullshit excuse that that we heard about the team before the Mudgee game last year.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Curious to understand why you have this position..?

It's basically the equivalent of standing in the background while others do his fighting for him and saying the odd "YEAHHH" every once in a while to really drive a point home that someone else made.

Dragonsamy

Bench
It's basically the equivalent of standing in the background while others do his fighting for him and saying the odd "YEAHHH" every once in a while to really drive a point home that someone else made.

Still waiting for you to say something that is half intelligent or actually relevant but it won't happen

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice work Samy. We’ve got a serious matter here which is not only a criminal trial but also highlights a key societal issue around the treatment of women..

But rather than actually discussing the matter, instead you’re calling names & carrying on like a twat.

Congratulations.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Nice work Samy. We’ve got a serious matter here which is not only a criminal trial but also highlights a key societal issue around the treatment of women..

But rather than actually discussing the matter, instead you’re calling names & carrying on like a twat.

Congratulations.

Pot calling the kettle black merkin

Dragonsamy

Bench
Pot calling the kettle black Merkin.
By the way you know absolutely nothing about this case so just shut up about it

Gareth67

First Grade
No need to start getting personal.

The matter is bigger than a game of football.

We shouldn’t be getting our “hopes” up over the outcome of a case that will shatter the life of at least one party.

It’s the same kind of bullshit excuse that that we heard about the team before the Mudgee game last year.

‘ The matter is bigger than a game of football . . . ‘
So it is - did I suggest otherwise ?

‘ It’s the same kind of bullshit that we heard about the team etc. etc. etc . ‘

‘ We should not get our hopes up that may shatter any persons life ‘

How bloody dare you suggest that I would not care about the consequences of the final out come , which ever way the decision may go . Don’t preach to me muzby as I am a very decent human who has given a lot of time to those lest fortunate than myself . Keep your presumptions to yourself !

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
‘ The matter is bigger than a game of football . . . ‘
So it is - did I suggest otherwise ?
Yes, you did, when you talked about “getting our hopes up only to have them come crashing down”

We should want this case to be resolved in the courts, based on what is truth - not based on what gets our hopes up.
‘ It’s the same kind of bullshit that we heard about the team etc. etc. etc . ‘

What are you talking about ? You are going off the track here .
Key word you missed. Mudgee.

Go watch McGregor’s press conference after the Knights loss.
And I was not getting personal with my reply - I was actually paying you a compliment as you undoubtedly have a wealth of knowledge that many other members are envious off , however take it what ever way you like .
I see, so you’ve moved on from this:
Forgive me you know-all prick , but being a mere mortal I should had said “ once they resume “
to just passive-aggressive bullshit. Very mature of you.

As I said to you earlier, this is a bigger issue than results on the football field. No need to get personal because you haven’t yet come to realise this.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes, you did, when you talked about “getting our hopes up only to have them come crashing down”

We should want this case to be resolved in the courts, based on what is truth - not based on what gets our hopes up.

Key word you missed. Mudgee.

Go watch McGregor’s press conference after the Knights loss.

I see, so you’ve moved on from this:

to just passive-aggressive bullshit. Very mature of you.

As I said to you earlier, this is a bigger issue than results on the football field. No need to get personal because you haven’t yet come to realise this.

Ha , I sometimes wonder if you are a computer generated member put in place by the J.V. board .

As a child would do you point out errors so as to make your own case stronger .

And yes you do have a wealth of knowledge, maybe more information than the average ‘ Joe ‘ , however you cannot help but be critical of other forum members point of view.

As to passive - aggressive anger , let’s just say that your previous post got my Irish :shamrock: up .

So at this point we both know where each other stands , so let’s leave this discussion (?) alone . Resist that overwhelming temptation that you may have to continue stamping your authority on just about each and every post of each thread on the forum .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ha , I sometimes wonder if you are a computer generated member put in place by the J.V. board .

As a child would do you point out errors so as to make your own case stronger .

And yes you do have a wealth of knowledge, maybe more information than the average ‘ Joe ‘ , however you cannot help but be critical of other forum members point of view.

As to passive - aggressive anger , let’s just say that your previous post got my Irish :shamrock: up .

So at this point we both know where each other stands , so let’s leave this discussion (?) alone . Resist that overwhelming temptation that you may have to continue stamping your authority on just about each and every post of each thread on the forum .
Are you drunk?

Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.