What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack3d (and other DMAA supps) to be banned in Australia

dogslife

Coach
It's pretty fuggin stupid if you ask me, and you bring up a very good point about cigarettes and alcohol. But there are a shit ton of good/better products out there without the 1-3 Dimeth so I don't see it as a huge loss personally. I just hope this isn't a precursor to the TGA banning everything else under the sun

macavity

Referee
works for me.... be sad to see it banned. can't see any real reason for it, can someone fill me in?

Danish

Referee
While I see no point in taking any supplements and I am happy for them to be regulated, I fail to see why they should be banned.

At worst the harder stuff should simply require a doctors visit to obtain (to ensure the proper method for using them if followed and side effects are known), as well as all products going through the same scrutiny of a genuine medical product before being allowed for sale.

Banning supplements will simply see more people turn to juicing IMO. Easier to buy a couple vials off the local gym's dealer than try and smuggle a 4kg tub :lol:

GuardDog

Juniors
thats just f#(ked I actually like the stuff,especially when you stop using it for 2 weeks then hit it again

GuardDog

Juniors
just stocked up on 1MR and liquid clen(this wont be removed from shelves yet) at vitamin king but wont be long till off the shelves

GuardDog

Juniors
Is that liquid Clen stuff any good?
ive just started trying it so far so good but taste like disgusting cough medicine, i just gulp some water or juice after it
but because its off the shelf its not as good as the gel used for horses

Latest posts