What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack3d

This stuff is the devil. It is ok for the first few times, you get a good buzz. But now just makes me feel funny in the head and nauseated. It contains DMAA which is used as a recreational drug in some countries and is a banned substance for any pro sports.

Whats everyone's opinion on this stuff? I have heard a lot of people rave about it but IMO is only good for the first few times.

Frailty

First Grade
Jack3d is like any other supplement.

It's effect isn't permenant and it is not something that should be used continuously, but rather on cycles (not sure of the recommended cycle, e.g. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off) so the body does not get used to it in the system.

As for the contents, many supplements can cause nausea, head spins, and the like. A bit of research shows that the ingredients are not FDA approved (simply because there isn't enough research on the substance). Supplements are a trial and error game like any other drug. You have to keep trying to find one that works for you.

Yeah, well i find with those pre-workout supps that the buzz only lasts a week or so.. I have found this with both N.O explode and Jack3d and another who's name escapes me.

I am now questioning the benefits of pre-workout supps. I have trialed not using them and there was no change in weight i could lift or amount or reps..

macavity

Referee
My wife calls it "crazy man powder"

It makes me hyperactive.

Needless to say, works for me....

The Joker

Juniors
I use it only when I'm not in the mood to go to the gym which isn't often to give me a lift. The lemon/lime flavour is the best one.

18to87

First Grade
I use it only when I'm not in the mood to go to the gym which isn't often to give me a lift. The lemon/lime flavour is the best one.

Same.

This is one of the very few things I have used over the years that actually works.

whats up doc

Juniors
I actually got not reaction from it whatsoever. Didnt feel stronger, more attentive or pumped up. Creatine on the other hand....Now thats the shizz you want. Upped my bench by 12.5kg in 1.5months after taking the stuff

18to87

First Grade
I actually got not reaction from it whatsoever. Didnt feel stronger, more attentive or pumped up. Creatine on the other hand....Now thats the shizz you want. Upped my bench by 12.5kg in 1.5months after taking the stuff

You do realize Creatine is one of the main ingredients in Jack3d right?

hutch

First Grade
i love it, i try to go 1 month on, 1 month off but find in the month off i wish i was on it. just gets me 'up' for training, whether its all in the mind or not!

Latest posts