What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Liddle

BLM01

First Grade
Is it a “great” signing?
I mean, it’s hasn’t been bad but let’s put it into perspective a bit. Nicho Hynes was a great signing.
Liddle has been a handy pick up rotation hooker so far, in a team that’s 2W 4L….
Not sold on this either. Have not seen enough to dance the streets
Is it a sign from the new coach or Haran magic

denis preston

First Grade
For me, it should be a Hunt/Liddle hooker rotation with Liddle coming off the bench. In that way, the Dragons would lose nothing. Mbye is an 800k waste of salary cap.

If Hunt decides to follow Griffin out the door and Mbye moves on, the Dragons would have around 1.8m to spend on a couple of marquees (SOO-ranked players).
But you want Wrighton which would cut this down to Under a mill ?

Dragon for life

Juniors
For me, it should be a Hunt/Liddle hooker rotation with Liddle coming off the bench. In that way, the Dragons would lose nothing. Mbye is an 800k waste of salary cap.

If Hunt decides to follow Griffin out the door and Mbye moves on, the Dragons would have around 1.8m to spend on a couple of marquees (SOO-ranked players).
Who is going to come to us? I love my Dragons but they are a shambles. Frustrating watching them week in week out

denis preston

First Grade

Dragon David

First Grade
I’d love to know what input the AC,s & Haran have on this. if they are in agreement then what are the odds that there are 4 idiots that believe the Mbye is the answer! The board has to move in and ask-some hard questions
Mbye is a 14. He can play in several backline positions and hooker, but not for 60 minutes as hooker.

Liddle needs to start, there is just no two ways about it. Always play with the best guys on first, always.

The 4 amigos who run the show should all go or at least get things right from the get go.