What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jai Ingram

Noa

First Grade
Theres a Jai Ingram playing for the Storms SG Ball team this week. Not sure if its the same one that was part of your NYC squad, but if so, how does he go.

Charlie124

First Grade
do you expect us to keep everyone who might be an ok prospect??

we didnt do too bad recruiting Thurston, O'Donnell, Rauhihi, Sing, Tonga etc....... from other clubs

Buckshot

Juniors
Our recruitment is a joke . That's why the recruitment manager was recently sacked !The club is not developing any NQ juniors , they are all being picked up by other clubs.

footynut1

Juniors
Our recruitment is a joke . That's why the recruitment manager was recently sacked !The club is not developing any NQ juniors , they are all being picked up by other clubs.
i dont know where you get your info but it may be better source than mine... recruitment manager was a relocation issue (wouldnt move to townsville) and jai apparently had some issues with coach/players/unhappy.

footy1

Juniors
I'm quite suprised to see Jai Ingram go to the Storm as I would have thought the Cowboys rated him highly. He has made numerous rep sides and isn't a bad player at all. He will do well at the Storm. They have a great junior set-up down there and they seem to have a culture of getting the best out of individuals.

Latest posts