What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaiman LOWE

bunnies

Juniors
The Raiders are chasing Jaiman Lowe for next season, Souths are willing to release him to chase other players :crazy:

paulquinn49

Bench
He aint too bad, we dont need him but we have definately made worse signings. He wouldnt be a cent over 70k imo

Stuart

Juniors
I think he could be a good buy. He's a big guy and he's still prety young (22-23) and if he comes cheap could well be good value for money...

Paullyboy

Coach
If he comes down on payments of a sausage roll and tinny after each game, that's probably fair enough, anything more would be a waste of money. We've got forward depth.

Sanchez

Coach
im sure souths signed him for 4 years last year, an they want to release him already...musta pissed off russell

Raider_69

Post Whore
jaiman lowe, ian donnally?

How f**king low can this club sink... we are a shambles

OUST RONALD!

edabomb

First Grade
azza said:
Just when I thought we couldn't sink any lower...

Jaiman Lowe is a talent mate, unlucky not to play origin in 2005. He will be our best signing if we snag him.

Do some research before you post Kiefer fanboy.

azza

Juniors
:lol: yeah i just did my research...lowe would fit perfectly into our squad. Accept my apologies

edabomb

First Grade
If we're gonna stage a fight I don't expect you to agree with me..... :lol:

BTW, I can't even remember having seen Lowe play before.

Jordan

Juniors
Jaiman suffered from a severe dose of Josh Perry-itus in his last couple of years at the Cowboys... actually, he did start playing good in his last few games, and made a pretty good impact.. but he was down on confidence or something for a while there.