What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaal Lolesi - Champ

It was a sad day to see Jamaal leave the Raiders

• I dont care, Im a terrorist who hates everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sure was, A little bit of canberra died that day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poida_Raider

Bench
actually he probably only said that cause he had to, he had to say something of why he moved.. i dont think he'd really feel that way. i'd like to think he doesnt!

greeneyed

First Grade
I was also disappointed to read this in the paper today too. Lolesi is now officially persona non grata with me. It is almost as bad as Finch and Payten..... so I have now voted "I don't care".

Anonymous

Juniors
I didn't like him much to begin with. I have a deep seeded loathing for him now.

Oh so you can't win a premiership with us? We're not good enough for you? We were just helping you get a look in with a so called 'better' club????

Good riddance to bad rubbish then!

paulquinn49

Bench
greeneyed said:
so I have now voted "I don't care".

oh shock horror, your always against me. terrorist :roll:

whats everyones problem about what he says???????

what do you expect him to say?

"oh ill never win a premiership cause canberra is the best club in the world" and then he goes back to training and all dogs staff and players are gonna say "i spose your right jamaal, lets give up now"

then they all jump on a happy bus to oki to cheer us on?

edabomb

First Grade
yea he hardly said the raiders werent a challenger, i think he was making the point he couldnt turn them down because they are a contender, not like souths or something

schnitzel

Juniors
Jamaal was a reliable player last year who struck up a good combo with Marty on the short kick behind the line but I think he will blossom in his favourite position of centre at the dogs. He was a real standout in certain games during a forgettable 2001 season at centre using his footwork and speed to beat a man, but he did his hammy a few times and never got another chance there again. I hope he goes on to have a great career. I'm more excited about the G-G's Graham and Gafa to fill his position anyway.

Poida_Raider

Bench
now greeneyed i think you're overeacting to say its almost as bad as finch and payten, lets be reasonable here!

Raider_69

Post Whore
the word finch gets thrown around far too much these days
Finch is something that should only be refered with as something which is close to the point of sucide

DIE FINCH DIE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
be like that billy madison guy
untill he personally rings me to apolgise then shall he alwasy remain on my hitlist :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
DSC_0329.jpg

It's a sad day in Rugby League. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah that shirt is pretty lousy, i must say i like white shirts though, but i'd rather the hint of green on it!!

thickos

First Grade
He won't be smiling like that when his team's scrapping for the last position in the 8 while the Raiders are trying to determine who our opposition will be for the 1 v 8 semi final down in Canberra on Sunday arvo in week 1 of the finals! :D :mrgreen: