What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaal Lolesi - Champ

It was a sad day to see Jamaal leave the Raiders

• I dont care, Im a terrorist who hates everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sure was, A little bit of canberra died that day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
heres a bold prediction for you

The raiders will win this year or next :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and im 100% serious 8)

Poida_Raider

Bench
the raiders will win 18 games a lose 6 games by no more than 7 points this season.. now that would be a bold prediction wouldnt it??
also by beating the 8th placed sharks week one of the finals, we get the week of, play the bulldogs in the preliminary final, and beat last seasons premiers, the panthers by 28 points to 22 in one of the best grand finals ever!!
ever bolder.. or is that just dumb??!

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i thought so, and it is my prediction, so ofcourse i love it.. i think its possible, well atleast my regular season prediction! lets wait and see!

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
balmainbenny said:
Jamaal made the right decision to leave the Raiders. At least he will have a shot at a premiership with Canterbury.

:blahb:

:lol: Lucky no one from us signed with the Tigers. That would hav signalled their downfall.

thickos

First Grade
balmainbenny said:
Jamaal made the right decision to leave the Raiders. At least he will have a shot at a premiership with Canterbury.
:blahb:
Go post in your own forum dickshit. Oh yeah, thats right...the NSWRL thread is pretty quiet, considering thats where Balmain reside these days :lol: You f**king troll you've only got 36 posts and the best you can do is hassle us, good luck matey keep coming back here when the season starts and we're flying high....then we'll see what kind of ignorant tripe spews from your mouth then

woodgers

Bench
Bloody hell Backdoor Benny are you still here? I can't be bothered debating you when you obviously know nothing. Can't wait until the season starts and we all come looking for you when we are top of the ladder.

Sunday May 16 - round 10 - Raiders vs Tigers - 5pm - Backdoor Benny PM

you have 82 new messages

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha good effort woodgers!!
i dont know why benny doesnt just leave us in peace, he knows he's just being a dick, but yet he is still immature enough to keep on returning.. good effort to you to benny for being a knob.

paulquinn49

Bench
oops i forgot to vote, oh well Jamaal was loved and thats all i care about

JAMAAL WINS!!!!, sucked in to the terrorists

paulquinn49

Bench
In Jamaal news, Did anyone see him on sports tonight in his Bulldogs polo shirt, I must admit he looked quite sharp. he also scored another 2 tries against the Dragons on the weekend in their 30-18 win.

jed

First Grade
Nothing against Jamaal at all, he's a good bloke. Hope he has a good season, scores a few tries (not against us, of course). I just hope his side loses more than they win. :D :D :D

paulquinn49

Bench
I wonder if the 4 people who voted in favour of terrorism would change their mind now?

ANYWAY. Coolest thing just happened. Was bored so i was gonna watch our Round 1 game vs St George, when i come across this thing called "video gallery".

Inside it has a section called "kickin back" and Jammal and Chad Randall did a behind the scenes look at SOO 3. Awesome so far.

Jamaal also did a Shrek 2 kickin back thing, which i havent watched yet

So for all you Jamaal fans go check it out. http://www.nrl.com.au/multimedia/videogallery.cfm

More Jamaal i didnt notice. He also did an interview with The Rock. 69 i know your a WWE fan so check it out. Long live the Jamaal thread