What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaica 9s team

BatiFan

Juniors
Just wanted to say a "Big Up" to the Jamaican 9s team for tonights Floodlit 9s in the UK. It is a wonderful achievement by the JRLA to be able to send 4 domestic players to this event and I for one hope that those players especially have the time of their lives in this event. The experience that they will gain to be out on the field against some world class players will be amazing for them and will only continue to benefit the domestic competition in Jamaica upon their return.

Good luck to Dean Thomas, Steve Pryce, Des Drummond and the whole playing squad and in particular best of luck to Roy Calvert - you are a champion and you fully deserve to lead your nation out in this historic event.

calishark

Juniors
Thanks man, there are a number of players in Jamaica who could have been here instead of me. I feel honoured and will look to honour them with my performance.

deluded pom?

Coach
Best of luck guys. All you can do is give it your best shot. Good to see Dessie involved with the Jamaican team.

kuwaiti kev

Juniors
oo so close, unlucky romeo but great work in getting the team on the field. Fingers crossed for future 13 a side internationals for your boys!

Latest posts