What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris - The greatest player of ALL TIME

sarahk

Juniors
Simo storm you're such a sadcase.

That comment alone proves that people would be hard pressed to find even ONE brain cell in that head of yours.

Poster+-+Band+Wagon,+The_01.jpg

eelsta

Bench
I dont get why you are all giving it to jamal, seems like a decent young man who will only impove with time.....

_snafu_

Immortal
I think the real issue is the media making him out to be an Immortal, when in fact he is an ordinary player. He is talented and will improve in time.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I was at the game last night. Idris was slow. Very, very slow all game except on the play where he scored.

Every time the Titans went across to his side he was miles in field in defence forcing his winger to come in as well. This left the Titans with Gordon standing out wide with nobody in front of him.

I don't rate him as a centre. Not sure if he will improve, but right now he really does look like the worst player I have ever seen to play for the blues.