What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham a Bulldog in 2012

love my saints

Juniors
faaark, have a listen 2 you lot, a wanker jumps on and dribbles sh*t bout ur team, so u tossers jump on the dragon haters bandwagon with no proof that that wanker is a dragons supporter. from wat iv read, a large chunk of u guys are exactly the same as the animal. very sad.... it must burn u that the dragons have become ur bogey team over the last 3-4 years, are current premiers, world champions, and sitting pretty on top of the competition!!!! animal is a sad pathetic little worm, but judging by sum responces, so are alot of u dogs fans.....

Packy

Bench
faaark, have a listen 2 you lot, a wanker jumps on and dribbles sh*t bout ur team, so u tossers jump on the dragon haters bandwagon with no proof that that wanker is a dragons supporter. from wat iv read, a large chunk of u guys are exactly the same as the animal. very sad.... it must burn u that the dragons have become ur bogey team over the last 3-4 years, are current premiers, world champions, and sitting pretty on top of the competition!!!! animal is a sad pathetic little worm, but judging by sum responces, so are alot of u dogs fans.....

Re-read his tripe. We know who he is and he is a Dragons follower. I won't call him a fan. He doesn't merit that.

We don't go in to other teams forums and start shit. He does.

Good on you for having a great team atm. The wheel turns etc. Hope to be there soon.

The reason we respond is that he is such a worm. He might go away if we ignore him but we get the enjoyment of out calling an absolute f**kstain out daily.

the animal

animal been smiling cant recall the last time he was sad.
But i concur with most of those comments.
:crazy:

Packy

Bench
So you agree that you are a sad pathetic worm.

Good to see we are on the same page in that regards.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dude, LL3 was well known by you Dragons fans. Listen, we got nothing against you normal Dragons fans, but this guy is a sad little troll with nothing better to do with his time than try and stir the banter pot... and honestly, he can't even do it well because no one likes him... not even his fellow Dragons fans. Now mate, all teams have wankers, and unfortunately for the Dragons this guy is too. We all have them, and sadly we all deal with them.

How do I know he's LL3? Well, it's quite simple really... only one person in the history of the NRL's existence has EVER used The Bulldogs and Propaganda in the same sentence. By the way, it's a little odd that he makes an appearance while LL3 is gone don't you think? That and their almost identical typing patterns!

the animal

Dude, LL3 was well known by you Dragons fans. Listen, we got nothing against you normal Dragons fans, but this guy is a sad little troll with nothing better to do with his time than try and stir the banter pot... and honestly, he can't even do it well because no one likes him... not even his fellow Dragons fans. Now mate, all teams have wankers, and unfortunately for the Dragons this guy is too. We all have them, and sadly we all deal with them.

How do I know he's LL3? Well, it's quite simple really... only one person in the history of the NRL's existence has EVER used The Bulldogs and Propaganda in the same sentence. By the way, it's a little odd that he makes an appearance while LL3 is gone don't you think? That and their almost identical typing patterns!

Sherlock Homes?

love my saints

Juniors
Put it this way... last year he made a thread in OUR forum titled "Dragons re-sign Bratt Morris" :lol:

lmfao the guys a tosser.... really doubt he is a dragons supporter though, people that stupid generally follow souffs... u no the ones, they only got 1 tooth, wear the same jersey from 1982, bout the same year they last had a hair cut, look like they sniffed 1 sniff to many out the petrol tank (if u no wat i mean), he then begs people at central station for $2, goes to an internet cafe for half an hour, jumps on here and annoys u guys.... he isnt the animal, he is the WANKER!!!!!

dogslife

Coach
lmfao the guys a tosser.... really doubt he is a dragons supporter though, people that stupid generally follow souffs... u no the ones, they only got 1 tooth, wear the same jersey from 1982, bout the same year they last had a hair cut, look like they sniffed 1 sniff to many out the petrol tank (if u no wat i mean), he then begs people at central station for $2, goes to an internet cafe for half an hour, jumps on here and annoys u guys.... he isnt the animal, he is the WANKER!!!!!

This, bravo!

sarcastic_joker_applause.gif

the animal

Sherlock Homes?

the animal

It wouldn't take super sleuth Sherlock Holmes to figure out you're a wanker pal

one with every trophy in the game to :D

hate seeing the dogs BUY and fail hahaha.

I like your halves pairing this week....as said enuff time to buy before June30.

Latest posts