What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

kit66

Bench
I rewatched our opening 3 games over the last couple of days and noticed that nearly all of our forward passes ( and line balls ) from dummy half were to Graham because he's mistiming his runs. Of course the buck stops with McInness but I hope the coaches have seen what I saw because it needs fixing. It's one of my pet hates having our momentum stopped dead by a stupid, unnecessary forward pass. We're just lucky so far the refs have missed half of them. Graham goes good but needs to get his timing right.

ouryears

Bench
I rewatched our opening 3 games over the last couple of days and noticed that nearly all of our forward passes ( and line balls ) from dummy half were to Graham because he's mistiming his runs. Of course the buck stops with McInness but I hope the coaches have seen what I saw because it needs fixing. It's one of my pet hates having our momentum stopped dead by a stupid, unnecessary forward pass. We're just lucky so far the refs have missed half of them. Graham goes good but needs to get his timing right.
Exaggerated mate, no where close to what you claim.

Drag Queen

Bench
Bingo, one of our forum friends got slaughtered for stating the bloody obvious. McInnes (as much I like him) is awkward in throwing a pass. My eyesight is still pretty good. Do we blame the dummy half or do we blame it on our forwards? I suggest that he starts throwing backwards.

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Bingo, one of our forum friends got slaughtered for stating the bloody obvious. McInnes (as much I like him) is awkward in throwing a pass. My eyesight is still pretty good. Do we blame the dummy half or do we blame it on our forwards? I suggest that he starts throwing backwards.
So if he is throwing them forward, do you mind saying how many times the referees agree with you?
None or once?
Ummmmm....

cussy

Juniors
You are an idiot.