What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Like Penriff with Moylan, I think the Dogs are in turmoil re Hasler, Graham and salary cap dramas.

Dogs are going to be awful tomorrow - their minds are on Mad Monday.

Straight Shooter

Your shot wasn't too straight when you actually put your opinion forward for a change, champ! Wowee

OzDragon

Coach
Had to laugh at Jimmy talking to reporters after training today.

"If people want to write us off, go down to the bookies and put a bet on the Broncos. That's my best advice to them".

Absolutely brutal.
Love how he just gives smart arse responses whilst being 100% serious.

Asked about if JDB and Widdop are fit to play from injuries - “I didn’t complete medical school. Missed out on that”

The Damo

Juniors
I think Jimmy failed the HIA when they asked him who the Prime Minister is and he said "Teresa May".

I did like his "f**k off" to the trainers when they told him he had to come off, brave, foolhardy if you like your brain cells, but brave.
There’s absolutely no one better at pretending to be ok when they’ve just been knocked half cold. Brave and foolhardy, but my gods he is as hard as a coffin nail that man.

rasaint

Juniors
I will comment that Simms raised elbow looked very dodgy. It didn’t appear accidental to me and seems to have escaped any question. Watch out for Sam Byrgess accidentally connecting with someone next week?

I see similarities with thie Napa flying headfirst tackle. Many said Napa was accidental but the next time the NrL rightly rubbed him out for not long enough imo. This raise your elbow at point of contact ‘accident’ got Burgess rubbed out but now Simms hit on Graham was overlooked today.

I reckon the next player to try it on will be sited, Simms appears very lucky today,

Am I the only one who perceives this as a very dodgy incident.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I will comment that Simms raised elbow looked very dodgy. It didn’t appear accidental to me and seems to have escaped any question. Watch out for Sam Byrgess accidentally connecting with someone next week?

I see similarities with thie Napa flying headfirst tackle. Many said Napa was accidental but the next time the NrL rightly rubbed him out for not long enough imo. This raise your elbow at point of contact ‘accident’ got Burgess rubbed out but now Simms hit on Graham was overlooked today.

I reckon the next player to try it on will be sited, Simms appears very lucky today,

Am I the only one who perceives this as a very dodgy incident.
Packer did the same thing to luch and nothing was said .....also