What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham

possm

Coach
I was under the impression that IF he ever returned to the Dragons it would be to mentor our forwards , similar to that of Jamie’s Sowards role . His tenacity and wholehearted efforts in every game he played- regardless of club or country was outstanding.

He had nothing in the tank at games end , in fact in his last season and a half the tank was empty before the game had finished but still he never stopped trying . That sort of enthusiasm is what our pack requires now , who better to do that particular job than Jimmy Graham ?
No, our pack needs highly talented enthusiastic young forwards who desire to play for the big red V. These are the type of forwards Griffin is looking to coach.

Gareth67

First Grade
No, our pack needs highly talented enthusiastic young forwards who desire to play for the big red V. These are the type of forwards Griffin is looking to coach.

Possum I was referring to a consulting role , the same as Jamie’s Soward’s - not as a player to do precisely as you yourself have said , to inject that enthusiasm - ( as I said in my previous post ) .

denis preston

First Grade
Possum I was referring to a consulting role , the same as Jamie’s Soward’s - not as a player to do precisely as you yourself have said , to inject that enthusiasm - ( as I said in my previous post ) .

Dont know if we need another nose in the trough to coach "enthusiasm " If wholehearted efforts, 80minute commitment, leaving nothing in the tank by games end was needed to be coached than Ray Price would have been a super coach.

possm

Coach
Ok, my mistake. I agree with you when it comes to consultants.

Gareth67

First Grade
Dont know if we need another nose in the trough to coach "enthusiasm " If wholehearted efforts, 80minute commitment, leaving nothing in the tank by games end was needed to be coached than Ray Price would have been a super coach.

Well there’s yet another great idea - we can sign Mr. Perpetual Motion to the Dragons consultancy roles as well .

My point was if indeed they intend to sign the man then his overall knowledge in all facets of forward play is second to none . Enthusiasm is but one aspect that such an experienced player as he has to his belt .

If they intend to sign him .