What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Maloney with be Clive Churchill medal winner.

_addict

Juniors
Couldn't we just run one Churchill medal thread, with a poll or something.

I realise this is an anti-cliffy thing

nrlnrl

First Grade
I think it's odd that both threads on the Churchill Medal sound like something from Shakespeare

Cletus

First Grade
Couldn't we just run one Churchill medal thread, with a poll or something.

I realise this is an anti-cliffy thing

No its not, if you didn't realise Wittyfan is obsessed with shithouse 5/8s. French union followed by a stint in ESL for Maloney, Wittyfan is the kiss of death for any players career.

wittyfan

Referee
No its not, if you didn't realise Wittyfan is obsessed with shithouse 5/8s. French union followed by a stint in ESL for Maloney, Wittyfan is the kiss of death for any players career.

Who has played French Union???

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade

Um Witty was actually playing domestic NZ rugby, if you checked it properly before he went to the ESL!!

Cletus

First Grade
Sorry I thought he was playing third grade union in France. Obviously NZ grade union is step up from that. Still Sullivan and Witt have suffered from the Wittyfan kiss of death, Maloney is a talent and doesnt deserve the same fate.

Id have to say that with a Warriors win, Shaun Johnstone would definetly come into consideration. What about the final try against the Storm!!! that was something special

hitman82

Bench
If we do win, it'll require a massive performance right across the park - so anyone would be in contention. My best bet would be Maloney or Mateo though...

Latest posts