What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
For a fake news outlet to perpetrate lies about perennial cleanskin James Roberts is nothing short of disgusting. This is no doubt a malicious attempt to smear his good character and reputation in the hope of derailing the Broncos runner up title defence after it sputtered last season.. I for one am outraged….

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hi manager is quoted as saying Roberts knows absolutely nothing about it.

Interesting to say the least.
Of course he doesn't, he probably doesn't remember all the other times he played up on the drink either. The Clown shouldn't drink it really isn't that hard.

gUt

Coach
If true, I'd like to see him horsewhipped and then de-registered from the NRL forever.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
If this bloke is not hands down the biggest f*ckwit running around in the NRL......

He is just and out and out grub.

For a club publicly listed on the ASX and ruled by the corporate dollar, I am stunned they keep this scumbag around.

If I were a sponsor I would not want this germ promoting my product.

Wizardman

First Grade
If this bloke is not hands down the biggest f*ckwit running around in the NRL......

For a club publicly listed on the ASX and ruled by the corporate dollar, I am stunned they keep this scumbag around.

Great post....my thoughts exactly!!!

DeeJ

Bench
Roberts will never learn. The worst part is that it will probably force Benji to start in the centers.

Wizardman

First Grade
The high point of Roberts' career was at the Titans. Before the Titans, he got the boot from Penrith and was pretty much rejected by the NRL. He played for the Burleigh Bears and the Titans picked him up from there.

The point is that it needed the big stick to get him on track. It is time for him to get a second whack!!!

taipan

Referee
Simple answer, the order of the boot.
Bringing the game into disrepute surely is enough grounds.
Not the first time.

Generalzod

Immortal
Another female attacked by a footballer wait until Clementine Ford write an article about this, she has already written about the summer nats. Bogan culture is truly under attack lol

Spot On

Coach

The publicly listed company can't keep a track of their financials - ie 300K given to Andrew Gee without anyone knowing, so it aint going to worry about a bloke playing hairdresser with a blonde at a club.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The publicly listed company can't keep a track of their financials - ie 300K given to Andrew Gee without anyone knowing, so it aint going to worry about a bloke playing hairdresser with a blonde at a club.

Yeah, its because of this incident he should be marched.....

And fear mate.....they were well and truly aware of the comings and goings of the $300k ;)