What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Segeyaro

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Thought I may as well make a Seggy dedicated thread as people seem to be discussing him in other threads.

Mail getting stronger that he's coming to us, but we all know what our recruitment can be like.
Personally I think this will be our best signing in years if we can pull it off.
Thoughts?

Gm5

Juniors
half a season till supercoach ruins Segeyaro and we're calling for him to be axed

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Segeyaro WAS a vwry good hooker before he went off the rails.
If he is rumoured to be coming to us, I for one, would have to be certain his wheels are firmly back on track, otherwise we will end up with another "problem".
If he has sorted his life out and distanced himself from his distractions then yes ai would be more than happy to sign him.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Segeyaro is more than Required. With No Half Back next Season and the Worst attacking 5/8. Segeyaro would be enormous.
Has Lightning speed, and Power of guys Double his size.
Would start to look like a Football team

Turk

Juniors
Seggy is just what we need. I read a comment made by some random on a dragons article stating we are in talks with Will Genia the halfback that plays for the wallabies he is papua new guinean aswell.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm sensing a possible Ivan Cleary reunioin for this to be considered. I can't see why Seggy would return to play under our present skill kill knobhead coach. Cleary and Seggy supposedly had a mutual respect for each other and perhaps the conspiracy theory may have legs.

John moz

Juniors
Dont get excited yet guys its just another player linked to the dragons 3 other clubs are looking at signing him .We would be his last option.

grouch

First Grade
I'm sensing a possible Ivan Cleary reunioin for this to be considered. I can't see why Seggy would return to play under our present skill kill knobhead coach. Cleary and Seggy supposedly had a mutual respect for each other and perhaps the conspiracy theory may have legs.
As much as I like and rate Segeyaro, this is the really the most exciting aspect of this rumour.

Of course neither could happen

BennyV

Referee
He looked a very exciting prospect when he first emerged. However, has proven to be a bit injury prone, his passing isn't that much of an upgrade on Rein's (although decision making seems to be better) and his off-field behaviour is a red flag. Not sure he's the messiah we are looking for, especially under Meh-ry.