What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Segeyaro

TruSaint

Referee
He looked a very exciting prospect when he first emerged. However, has proven to be a bit injury prone, his passing isn't that much of an upgrade on Rein's (although decision making seems to be better) and his off-field behaviour is a red flag. Not sure he's the messiah we are looking for, especially under Meh-ry.

Maybe not the messiah, but we dont have a 9...
Has shown a skill set better than Mitch, and BTW i thought MItch would be SOO material few years back.
Didnt come to fruition.
Options for 9 as it stands ( no signings), Marketo or Havili.
Agree re off field behaviour. Hopefully, as we have done, we can nullify that.

giboz71

First Grade
Dont get excited yet guys its just another player linked to the dragons 3 other clubs are looking at signing him .We would be his last option.

Heard the same.

Weighing up Dragons, Sharks or staying in England. Will be a while before he makes up his mind.

Sign him up now, he has great second phase options and extremely quick off the mark.
Can play 80 minutes which is a huge advantage and one of the best hookers for an offload.
Backs up the forwards and stays on the play all the time.
If interchange rule changes from 8 to 6 in 2018 he will be lethal running from dummy half.
Was one of the best hookers in 2014.
Make this happen.

Reactions: Qdf

rasaint

Juniors
Left field guys. Would Hutchinson make a good hooker? Strong and can kick, found the try line at close range. A couple of passes were off target but generally a competent display. Seems to lack ' pure zip' needed as a halfback in today's game but hookers like Smith, Farrah the English guy at Raiders are game readers, strong mid park defenders and can kick for field position

I'm tipping Farrah will be at the Sharks next year...not sure re Seg

BSE. .. I am reasonably sure Rabbitohs... Spending too much time there not to mean something ... And bloods thicker than water..

Which will mean McInness in on the move .. He is pedestrian .. Rein without the 'man bun.. Would like to see him go to Tigers .. And if I was him.. They would be a better bet than getting involved with our mess.

The amazing bit is what the Rabbitohs will pay to make it happen.. Big big overs in my opinion.

Well that is as it is this week .. it is player negotiations - they can change quickly as others on here will attest... And it is the Farah Circus after all.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Sign him up now, he has great second phase options and extremely quick off the mark.
Can play 80 minutes which is a huge advantage and one of the best hookers for an offload.
Backs up the forwards and stays on the play all the time.
If interchange rule changes from 8 to 6 in 2018 he will be lethal running from dummy half.
Was one of the best hookers in 2014.
Make this happen.

So was Lafai (best centres that is).

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Left field guys. Would Hutchinson make a good hooker? Strong and can kick, found the try line at close range. A couple of passes were off target but generally a competent display. Seems to lack ' pure zip' needed as a halfback in today's game but hookers like Smith, Farrah the English guy at Raiders are game readers, strong mid park defenders and can kick for field position

Could be a good idea.
But I think he could be in the forwords mybe he a big kid

nortyboi3

Juniors
Dugan, Packer, Sims ( not really off-field behaviour but had a knack to get suspended every few weeks) have all been revelations at the Dragons. A real sense of community and leadership is at the Dragons even though our on field results do not replicate this.
Anyway, I think Segeyaro would fit well in here and is the attacking flare that we need.