What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Segeyaro

BIG RIG

Juniors
Heard he is working at Nightingale’s cafe

Anyone reckon St George should throw him a lifeline- A handy player to come off the bench ?

Opinions ?

Frank Facer

First Grade

Anyone reckon St George should throw him a lifeline- A handy player to come off the bench ?

Opinions ?
If we didn't have Robson, he would be a great back up hooker. I am surprised that another club hasn't already picked him up. When he was at Penrith, he was one of the most dangerous dummy halfs in the game.

BLM01

First Grade

Opinions ?
No I dont. But Flo must have in utilising his skills cause he is quick to serve and his running game around the cafe. Its a busy cafe you know.

possm

Coach

Opinions ?

Not while we have Robson on our books. Of course if Millward can't make an offer suitable to Robson - a bench player at this point in his career - then I say Yes sign him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images

possm

Coach
9. Segeyaro
17. Robson.

This would be ideal.

With the current top 29 we have, there is no one who could replace McInnes as he is our tackling machine. Robson may get there one day and so that is why I am for a 9 McInnes and 14 Robson hooker rotation.

Seems unlikely. Dont they have the brailey brothers?

yeah but theres only 2 hookers at the club and the oldest one is 23....
probably need a 3rd guy with bit of experience

he was ok last year
better than his first year with us, when I wanted him fired into the sun