What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie feeney

Gobbso

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
God, I thought this was a forum for a minute. :roll:

The Days of Our lives, the Young and the Restless, the Bold and the Beautiful? Dead set, take your pick! :roll: Or is it Law and Order? :shock: Interrogation seems to be the nature of this thread!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You stated a source, thats all I wanted.

Whether your source is realiable is the beginning of a new argument. We'll discuss that at the confirmation of this rumour. ;-)

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Settle down. Eveything's rumour anyway. I'd welcome him to the club to be honest. Seems like a good player, something we need more of!!

Vicious

Bench
I rate Feeney.He isn`t getting a fair go at the Bulldogs and I reckon they would be happy to release him.I`ts now rumoured that we are chasing both Gallen and Feeney.They are both very good players,but both smallish forwards.Since we have a smallish pack already,it doesn`t seem to logical,although Feeney in particular is a genuine line breaker that we are lacking.I`d still much prefer Frank Pritchard,but if Penrith are going to rort the cap and keep him then Jamie Feeney would definately be a good gain!

magpiemax

Juniors
madunit said:
I don't give a sh*t how certain you are, where's your source?

I could say I'm 100% certain that Andrew Johns will play for the tigers next year on a $5 per game contract, doesn't mean its true.
Must admit $5 a season does seem a little for a player like him.

Famous1

Juniors
magpiemax said:
madunit said:
I don't give a sh*t how certain you are, where's your source?

I could say I'm 100% certain that Andrew Johns will play for the tigers next year on a $5 per game contract, doesn't mean its true.
Must admit $5 a season does seem a little for a player like him.
i wouldnt doubt the value of $5, it can win $500,000 on a scratchy.

perhaps the tigers buy a few of them :lol:

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Feeney is a hole-running forward who makes the most of gaps created by the stellar pack around him!!

On his own he has little more than most average first grade back-rowers!! (Anticipation & pace being his strengths)!!

He may make line-breaks - but only when virtually untouched!! He NEVER breaks the line himself!!

As for Gallen being a small foward Vicious - you are right about Feeney - but Gallen is a very big boy and capable of busting the line!!!

tigerdan

Juniors
JOELCORE said:
Ive heard that bulldogs and former country backrower has been in talks with the tigers.
i beleive it, contracted to dogs or not, i really doubt he'll be there next year. If you think feeney wont add anything to the tigers team your on somthing!!! he offloads, puts big hits on and runs the ball straight and hard.

HappyTiger

Juniors
We could use him.He would certainly add some much need to go forward to our ageing back rowers.Who knows under Sheens he may just flourish.

tiger_nick

Bench
I would be very happy with signing Feeney. I think he is a top player, Ive heard him and Folkes don't get on. He nearley came to us last time he was off contract.

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
i think some of you guys actually have to watch some of these players before you comment on them. it sorts seems like some of you are going off what one other person has said. and a lot of people on here tend to exaggerate.

feeney hardly runs flat out or make huge amounts of offloads or even bust the line very often. he is a good hole runner and does have some pace for a forward. he can also make a few tackles when needed. but i'm not quite sure if big hits are exactly what he's known for either. and he's not overly big. still quite capable at first grade but maybe doesn't provide the impact in the forwards that we should be looking for in a new recruit. i'd probably prefer dennis scott come to think of it as he can make metres and offload well too! but who would you place feeney ahead of out of our possible backrowers for next year with all the younguns we have.. maybe he could be a more experienced youngun, but im not sure of he's ready for that yet.

JOELCORE

Juniors
Feeney will go forward all day which is something most of our backrowers are not doing at the moment plus his defence work load is very high something our backrowers seem to have trouble mixing.

mikey

Juniors
In the SMH it says Feeney has been offered an immediate release from his contract.

Could he be playing for us from next week?

Latest posts