What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

Stagger eel

Staff member
Grail said:
Just a point.
If you are going to claim someone is geniused, it probably wouldn't hurt to not make fundamental spelling mistakes that would make a child blush. Ironic isn't it. :sarcasm:

their, not there.

very..

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
The Wigan Warrior said:
From a St.Helens Rugby fan. We would have Jamie Lyon back tomorrow the way he was playing for us before he came back to Austrailia he was on fire, and he fitted into the side perfect.
If you don't want him send him back over to us.
Please, take him.

t-ba

Post Whore
Dutchy said:
Lyon cant defend? Last night 35 tackles 1 missed!

It's all he's doing at the moment. He's clearly got NO confidence at all at the moment.

I know he's not playing centre at the moment, but it's a pretty damning indictment against Him and Bell (Matai is an enforcer, so it's not his job) that Beaver probably played the Best game of any Manly centre this season!

Dutchy

Immortal
Its what the whole team is doing atm. Everyone is defending top notch, out attack is lacking, but we obviously based our off-season on defense and fitness.

Noa

First Grade
New South Wales selctors have already pencilled in Lyon replacement, apparently his athletic ability and ball skills put Lyon to shame.

This is his team photo

swh1.jpg

Dazzat

First Grade
Lyon offered a lot to the NSW team - he made everyone else look better (in comparison).

icewind

Juniors
lol yeh.... i edited it as soon as i posted.... by that time, everyone else had posted a response.

Dazzat

First Grade
Not all players come back from England and play like they've been on holidays. Tonie Carroll went on to play for Australia AFTER he returned to the Broncos from a couple of seasons in England. Dobson is going well for Canberra this year.

Lyon's returned from England and is playing like Frank Spencer.