What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward kicks the ball

What are You a Sharks Supporter???

No but I don't hate the Sharks because anonymous people tell me to. I also feel free to say negative things about Saints players if I feel like it. Free country and all. Those Dragons fans getting all wound up about Reefy's thread should remember:

1. It's Reefy
2. Sharks forum on the interwebs. They can say what they want. It's not life and death
3. It's not like Toops is gonna read this and do it because Reefy said so

millersnose

Post Whore
i am little more interested in what sort of defence -particulairlygoal line - which ricky will adopt this week

maestro1

Bench
We will win the game and the fight..........LOL at those that think Gallen is good on the knuckle. Where has he shown this??? As mentioned earlier, he has lost the fight each time he steps up to one...Ennis, Hodges and Timmins. He is a cheap shot merchant, and that is about where it ends. Funny how some people confuse a good fighter with a dirty player. There is a difference....Actually Gallen has made a strong effort to cut that rubbish out of his game this season so far......

Beau Scott would eat this guy alive....and you all know it........

newman

First Grade
Jamie Soward and Beau Scott are two of the lowest, most pathetic human beings to ever draw breath.

They should be rubbed out for the following reason:

No reason. Just because.

millersnose

Post Whore
scott got put on his butt by a little penrith winger a few years ago and has since tried to find even smaller men to niggle - its a shame what embarrasment can do to wannabe hardmen like scott

St. Benny

Juniors
Jamie Soward and Beau Scott are two of the lowest, most pathetic human beings to ever draw breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this coming from a club that has gallen in the ranks HAHAHAHA numbnuts.

I would love to see that scum gallen try and take scott on

carcharias

Immortal
I noticed Soward copped a pretty late ribs shot by some roosters nutter.

I bit it is still very sore .

If you take Soward and Morris out they are in big trouble.

The Dodger

First Grade
Gallen won't punch on.
Never has really.
He does his talking by tackling hard, making the metres and taking
3-4 men to tackle him each time he has the ball.

And yes, he is cleaning his game up.

In saying that genius and the milkman are both cats.

weyman got man handled by anasta and smith ain't shiit, shouldn't be a problem for the snowman and dougie.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
You guys do realise that Jeremy Smith did Posterior Cruciate Ligament damage against Brisbane and won't be back for another 3 or 4 weeks though, right?

Quigs

Immortal
soward.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Psssts it's an oldie. ( I borrowed the idea off someone in here)

I've got a million of em.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs