What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward kicks the ball

Smith should worry about the Snowman.

As for Beaugenius, he better make the first one on Gal count cause I don't think he'd get a 2nd shot.

You guys are hilarious, talking about a winning a potenial scuffle because you know your football team is a complete f**k-up...

Lucky for your sake Jeremy Smith is injured... as for Gallen he's a fat sh*t that's got no idea how to fight / I'd tip Weyman to put Gallen and the rest of your team on your ass.

haha

Qld Shark

Juniors
You guys are hilarious, talking about a winning a potenial scuffle because you know your football team is a complete f**k-up...

Lucky for your sake Jeremy Smith is injured... as for Gallen he's a fat sh*t that's got no idea how to fight / I'd tip Weyman to put Gallen and the rest of your team on your ass.

haha
Then goes on to talk about a potential scuffle.
Lift ya game Spurtin-Dragqueen

Stonecutter

First Grade
Congrats, well done. The thousands of Saints fans who turn up to the Swamp each year could knock down fences too if we wanted, but we tend to support our football team instead :roll:
f**k off. you dogs boycotted the sharks game last season to not help our financial situation. storm management>dragon fans

Poolshark

Juniors
At least we aren't confused about which team we support.

haha

TABSPORTSBET ODDS

Gallen v Spartan - Dragon

Gallen - 1/100

Spartan - Dragon - Write your own ticket!

Jono1987

Juniors
You know we're morals when the scummers are STILL talking about the fence instead of the game. Although I guess it's tough when your team has slightly more chance than Melbourne of making the semis.

millersnose

Post Whore
I only began to discuss a fight because the half-wit sharks supporters on this forum started it you scum

he started it!!!!

crybaby.png

Cronulla supporters and the Cronulla club need need to do the NRL and the whole world a favour and stop breathin and jump off the anzac bridge

Latest posts