What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward kicks the ball

The Dodger

First Grade
im doing the usual first try scorer/full time margin multi

against newcastle i had fergo first try scorer/ sharks 1-12.
i could only imagine what the mutli would have been worth if it was collis first try/sharks 13+.

Qld Shark

Juniors
so he was a dragon twinkie twig merkin?

I agree.

Yeah he was, now he's a Shark players who will be lucky to win another NRL game this year.

I can't even believe you blokes are even bothered to use this Sharks forum given the fact that your club is so below par in the NRL both on and off the field.

NRL would be a stronger competition without you lot... Sharks are the homeless people of rugby league.

END

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah he was, now he's a Shark players who will be lucky to win another NRL game this year.

I can't even believe you blokes are even bothered to use this Sharks forum given the fact that your club is so below par in the NRL both on and off the field.

NRL would be a stronger competition without you lot... Sharks are the homeless people of rugby league.

END

Yeah but as a dragon he was a dragon twinkie twig merkin.

ESL for you was it?

Yeah but as a dragon he was a dragon twinkie twig merkin.

ESL for you was it?

Having a discussion with Sharks supporter's is like trying to get a message across to a down-syndrome brick wall...best of luck for Saturday your sh*t-mob is going to need it...
Rest assured if we beat your team expect epic bombardment of abuse.

Inferno

Coach

END

lol, how many stadiums have you played home games out of in the last few years?

We play more than 90% of our home games at one stadium.

Bet you wish you could say that...

carcharias

Immortal
Having a discussion with Sharks supporter's is like trying to get a message across to a down-syndrome brick wall...best of luck for Saturday your sh*t-mob is going to need it...
Rest assured if we beat your team expect epic bombardment of abuse.

are you gonna call us twinkie twig merkins?