What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarred Maxwell......

Snoochies

First Grade
In a game of high drama, Penrith managed to charge down an Eels' kick with just seconds left on the clock in regular time - and although Burt retrieved the ball for Parramatta, referee Jarrod Maxwell decided the Panthers hadn't played at the ball and ordered a change-over.

However, Maxwell went a step further and, in the pressure of the situation, decided to rule time-out, buying the Panthers one second to come up with a miracle - and they didn't disappoint.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/live-rabbitohs-v-roosters/story-e6frexni-1226095876848

:crazy:

Did Maxwell not think that given there was merely seconds left in the game, Penrith were just going to sit back and watch us kick down field and we just magically aimed at their players.

I usually give the ref the benefit of the doubt but this desrves a few weeks suspension, especially 2 bad calls one after the other.

boxhead

First Grade
If I ever see the guy in real life.......well I'm a pacifist so I wouldn't touch him.
I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing him get a public flogging (amongst other things) though. It goes against my views but it is deserved.

Parra Pride

Referee
If I ever see the guy in real life.......well I'm a pacifist so I wouldn't touch him.
I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing him get a public flogging (amongst other things) though. It goes against my views but it is deserved.

Don't worry, I'll punch him in the face on your behalf.

Engine

Juniors
Great, brave decision from Maxwell. He had the courage to to make the correct call. :)

Parraren

Bench
Yeah, that's the clanger for me, when have you EVER seen anything like that before?

I can live with the call that it wasn't a charge down (even though i disagree) but where was the call from the ref?

Usually they scream "not played at!"

This dumb pin headed sh!t says nothing then backs it up with calling time off with 2 f**king seconds to go.

f**king joke of a f**king ref.

f**k yoyu maxwell you usless turd!

End rant.

salvy71

Juniors
as bad as the decision was ....Burt should of ended the game by running into the in-goal and forcing the ball ....a common sense move one would think - especially since it would have nullified any chance of anybody stealing the ball off him .