What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Avenger

Immortal
Not excusing the hate, agree it's kindergarten stuff, just pointing out most on here border on extreme emotions. Love and hate are opposite sides of the same coin and which side lands face up is a reflection of whether we win or lose.

Avenger is a great example of extremes (no offence Avenger) :lol:

When I get angry I hate you. After about 5 minutes I recover and start loving you again.

Suitman

Post Whore
Not excusing the hate, agree it's kindergarten stuff, just pointing out most on here border on extreme emotions. Love and hate are opposite sides of the same coin and which side lands face up is a reflection of whether we win or lose.

I was agreeing with you.

Suity

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I hate Hayne

Wish i could smash his face in when he ignored my niece who worshipped him at a fan day a couple years ago.

But if i did, all you beerhunters would have called for the death penalty as my nieces handshake was not worthy of your wet dream hero.

Suitman

Post Whore
I hate Hayne

Wish i could smash his face in when he ignored my niece who worshipped him at a fan day a couple years ago.

But if i did, all you beerhunters would have called for the death penalty as my nieces handshake was not worthy of your wet dream hero.

Ulterior motive.
(other) Thread fail.

Suity

mrpwnd

Bench
I hate Hayne

126.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm imagining a little girl running up to Jarryd with a big smile on her face.
"Excuse me Mr Hayne. Can I have a handshake?"
Hayne looks at her, rolls his eyes....then walks away.

Is that kind of how it went hindmarshisgod?

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
terior motive.
(other) Thread fail.

Suity[/QUOTE]

No ulterior motives. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Assumed he must have been tired.

But as years have passed, witnessing and hearing from others about his arrogance toward fans when not in the media's eye, have opened my mind towards him.

He is an arrogant twerp and thinks he is above us all

But go and suck his dick all you groupies. Im sure he'll call you in the morning.

emjaycee

Coach
No ulterior motives. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Assumed he must have been tired.

But as years have passed, witnessing and hearing from others about his arrogance toward fans when not in the media's eye, have opened my mind towards him.

He is an arrogant twerp and thinks he is above us all

But go and suck his dick all you groupies. Im sure he'll call you in the morning.

In all due respect, you stated in the other thread you raised that you have been following parra for 30 years right? So you are what, 35 - 40 years old approximately?

Do people often ask you when you are going to grow up and start acting like an adult?

Again, in all due respect

Last edited:

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
In all due respect, you stated in the other thread you raised that you have been following parra for 30 years right? So you are what, 35 - 40 years old approximately?

Do people often ask you when you are going to grow up and start acting like an adult?

Again, in all due respect

Please explain at what point i am not acting like an adult??

Is it the comment of sucking haynes c**k like a s**tty fame f**ker?? Thats not childish. Unfortunately, it is true with most on this forum.

Someone

Bench
There still has to be a price point where a player will take the money not to play Origin. I'd be surprised if most of those players who played Origin iwere offered $500k more a year not to play Origin, that they just would not bother playing.

chipmunk those are usually the same players that leave for yawnion. They leave the NRL to be paid handsomely to do S.F.A

most rugby league players live and breathe it, it isn't all about money. Difference of opinion, I understand what your saying.

emjaycee

Coach
Please explain at what point i am not acting like an adult??

Is it the comment of sucking haynes c**k like a s**tty fame f**ker?? Thats not childish. Unfortunately, it is true with most on this forum.

Oh I don't know, maybe it is the 8 or so posts this evening where you have felt it necessary to swear and carry on like a 7 year old sook that makes me think you're being childish.
Or the 3 or more posts where you refer to fellow posters sexual activities like a 12 year old catholic schoolboy. I'll let you take your pick.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Oh I don't know, maybe it is the 8 or so posts this evening where you have felt it necessary to swear and carry on like a 7 year old sook that makes me think you're being childish.
Or the 3 or more posts where you refer to fellow posters sexual activities like a 12 year old catholic schoolboy. I'll let you take your pick.

Unfortunately, my comments might seem childish, but they arent cause thay are true.

Most of you here will suck Haynes c**k if you were priveledged enough to except it.

Deep down you know its true.........especially you mjc

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unfortunately, my comments might seem childish, but they arent cause thay are true.

Most of you here will suck Haynes c**k if you were priveledged enough to except it.

Deep down you know its true.........especially you mjc

So you obviously think sports fandom is about wanting to suck the c**ks of all your favourite players. We know you don't like Hayne but being a fan we know you like some of the others.

So which ones?

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
So you obviously think sports fandom is about wanting to suck the c**ks of all your favourite players. We know you don't like Hayne but being a fan we know you like some of the others.

So which ones?

Interesting that someone like you who post on every second comment on every thread had kept his mouth shut untill c**k sucking had been brought up

Hmmmmmm