What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Mickyd39

Juniors
if Hayne goes to another club, code whatever, all supporters need to storm the leagues club and physical overthrow the board.

I will be the first one to lead the revolt, who's with me?

oldmancraigy

Coach
if Hayne goes to another club, code whatever, all supporters need to storm the leagues club and physical overthrow the board.

I'd be in that!

And I don't think the board has been crap so far.

Noise

Coach

f**k yes,
#WeShouldWearNinjaGetUp

strider

Post Whore
I think Parra would throw everything at him to not see Haynsey player for any club AGAINST us, but it wouldn't surprise me if rival codes priced him out of our range. Vultures!

Interesting thread to read, considering there are alot of Hayne haters out there - it was nice to go through a thread of positive comments!!

I am buzzing to see what Haynsey cant achieve next year.. a player like that can't stay quiet for long and if he can stay injury free who knows!!
We are a better team with him out there - another off season to work on the combination with Sandow.. fresh legs in the forward pack. Fingers crossed!!

PS: Strider rates 2009 as the best year he can remember, cos he got to sit with me and rowdy all year and we make him laugh! ;-)

I can't deny this - it is entirely true

El Diablo

Post Whore
I think Parra would throw everything at him to not see Haynsey player for any club AGAINST us, but it wouldn't surprise me if rival codes priced him out of our range. Vultures!

Interesting thread to read, considering there are alot of Hayne haters out there - it was nice to go through a thread of positive comments!!

I am buzzing to see what Haynsey cant achieve next year.. a player like that can't stay quiet for long and if he can stay injury free who knows!!
We are a better team with him out there - another off season to work on the combination with Sandow.. fresh legs in the forward pack. Fingers crossed!!

PS: Strider rates 2009 as the best year he can remember, cos he got to sit with me and rowdy all year and we make him laugh! ;-)
he'll go to AFL if they make him an offer http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...rs-switch-to-afl/story-e6frepex-1225996718394

Avenger

Immortal
Surely now the focus will be on Hayne. If 3P had half a clue they would secure Hayne before the election. Political suicide if they don't.

Latest posts