What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd haynes try

eelement

Juniors
Jarryd haynes try when he was steaming for the corner like a runaway train , i really thought he was going to do a forest gump and keep running up the F3. with all that momentum i really didn't think he was going to ground it either anybody notice that?? CHOO CHOO​

bartman

Immortal
And didn't Robson do a great job to feed Jarryd that angle? Top work by Keating to pop the pass too, before he was stretchered off.

PJ Marshal

Coach
robsons try was more impressive especially how he grounded the ball and then followed with a roll

oldmancraigy

Coach
Inu and Reddys looked pretty flash, too.

The most impressive things there were (1) that Hayne didn't have to be involved at all and (2) that they didn't manage to stuff it up somehow AND (3) that Inu didn't stone cold drop the ball after he pointed to the crowd!

lingard

Coach
The most impressive things there were (1) that Hayne didn't have to be involved at all and (2) that they didn't manage to stuff it up somehow AND (3) that Inu didn't stone cold drop the ball after he pointed to the crowd!

And that Inu has remembered that footballers need to be able to run, not walk. He seems to have gotten a little bit of speed back.

yy_cheng

Coach
the thing about hayne is that he can maintain the pace. Alot of players lose pace as they run further. INU is a prime example.

True EEL

Bench
shot out of a cannon the Train.....wow, impressive, he gave Matt Bowen a cold as he went past him....

Forty20

First Grade
And that Inu has remembered that footballers need to be able to run, not walk. He seems to have gotten a little bit of speed back.

I was nearly rendered unconscious by the fact that Inu wasn't run down for once.

A pleasant and unexpected surprise to say the least.

BissyB

Juniors
Yeah Inu was keeping up with Reddy. That surprised me. Man, Hayne has lost no speed from last year even though he is considerably stronger. HE burnt Bowen into a crisp and Bowen is no turtle either

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yeah Inu was keeping up with Reddy. That surprised me. Man, Hayne has lost no speed from last year even though he is considerably stronger. HE burnt Bowen into a crisp and Bowen is no turtle either

Looks faster than last year to me. Looks to have dropped a kilo or 3 (he was 102 at the start of last year).

Remember he made Patten (no slouch either) look like he was standing still earlier in the season too.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

He's got that 2007 magic back - Last night was the 1st time I felt that Inu magic since before he stuffed his ankle early 2008.
With growing confidence Inu will once again wreak havoc to any defence.

Look out everyone..

Inu is back....

Obviously the spell from eating that poisoned apple has finally worn off.
Inu may not be Snow White but his speed and magic turns the air into white snow
as he blasts through the atmosphere chilling the opposition with his foot work.

Go INU......

_44026802_sunday4.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
To be fair to Matt Bowen, he did have alot of time off and is still finding his feet in the NRL.

I thought Jarryds try where he palmed off JT was more impressive. Pure strength and against a straight defence line. Excelent.

Latest posts