What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason King

andrew057

First Grade
Decent player. But dead set is this guy the leagues punching bag or what? I swear Ive seen him touched up no less than 10 times in his career. Will he get pummelled tonight?

effnic

Bench
Ben cross im not lying the guy gets smashed and i mean belted in probably evey second tackle. I thought Kingy went good tonight, he seemed to be in every tackle.

perverse

Referee
King gave a decent account of himself tonight. i still think he's punching a bit above his weight at origin level, but he's not making an embarrassment of it or anything. i don't think he was that much better than Snowden, but Snowden is just beginning his career and has miles and miles of improvement in him now that he's had a sniff and knows what is required.

well in to King, though. certainly wasn't embarrassed out there at all.

skeepe

Immortal
Massive thug. Grappled like there's no tomorrow, and when he wasn't grappling he was flopping. NSW should have given Mannah more time over this blowhard.

MadEagle

Juniors
Give the Guy a break. From the NRL stats:

Played only 35 mins and made 27 tackles thats equal second highest with Gallen following watmough with 35 tackles.

great effort given teh limited time.

Agree he could have chewed through a few more meters but from watching the game the dummy halfs were favoring giving it to the likes of Bird and Gallen.

Latest posts