What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason nightingale

nontime111

Juniors
Just thought I'd start a Nights WE F(*&& LOVE YOU!!! Thread...
Greatest winger in the modern era...when do you ever see him;
1)Drop a ball??
2)Drop his bundle??
3)NOT find the line or ground the ball and score a try in any situation no matter how many hang off him??
4)Miss a tackle?
5) Not have a good dig??

Take a bow Jason Nightingale!!!
Your the heart and soul of this team!! Wouldnt swap you for Slater!:crazy:

TruSaint

Referee
Love the guy. Best example, as mentioned here before, cops 2 high shots in tackle sequence, just got up, no bitching or moaning. Tough as nails, and bleeds red and white.

saints4ever

First Grade
If it was a wests or Melbourne or warriors player it would have been on every highlight reel over the weekend. Onya flo

The Nick

Bench
I swear I'm fist pumping everytime he touches the ball, I fkn love the guy!!

When was the last time he made a mistake or took the wrong option??? I honestly can't think of one instance!

His hitups bend the line better than our 2nd rowers!

I swear If he ripped off his Red V, there would be a Superman suit underneath!

He is fkn amazing!

Louiethefly

Juniors
Remember when Wendell Sailor took his spot.

That really helped out Soward though, I remember in 2009 when Soward had his great run of form, Sailor was outside of him and in his ear telling him to back himself constantly. I've never seen someone pull off so many chip and chase's so successfully before and I think Sailor gave him the confidence to do all the exceptional things he did that year.

MattYg1

Bench
Red and White Knighty!!!

Honestly if we had 17 of him we would never lose a game again...

The try on Friday was some Cirque du Soleil shit

That is old time wing play, not to mention being extremely skilful. In fact the dive for the corner is a skill that not many possess or display these days. Can't understand why because it leaves the defence with no answer, particularly now that the corner post isn't in play the way it used to be.

Consistency-wise, Flo is our best player, has been for a few seasons now.

st.phil

Bench
funnily enough there were two other tries scored in similar fashion over the weekend - obv not as dramatic as Jasons

W.Smith

Juniors
Love him

everything he does is solid and whole hearted and he plays heaps above his weight and is a class finisher best winger in the comp

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Has there been any better player for the Dragons in the last 3-5 years? No way. He is a freak of nature. Ask Ray Warren.

Father Ted

First Grade
That is old time wing play, not to mention being extremely skilful. In fact the dive for the corner is a skill that not many possess or display these days. Can't understand why because it leaves the defence with no answer, particularly now that the corner post isn't in play the way it used to be.

Consistency-wise, Flo is our best player, has been for a few seasons now.

Bit of Paul Cross in our Flo

Latest posts