What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah sure, but... if #Pou has (or is given) every right to pollute forums with his dogmatic posting / discussion (arguing/trolling) in every thread - why aren't we also celebrating other people's exactly same right to reply however they see fit, whenever #Pou puts his various views out for there for... whatever reason he does so?
You have no credibility. You make it personal and stretch like you wouldn’t believe on many issues. You also have no substance or insight. Give up chasing Pou. It’s embarrassing at this point.

You have fooled yourself into thinking that you are a man of the people because you challenge Pou like others do. You’ve failed to realise that they do it for different reasons.

I would hazard a guess that most people think that you are a light weight who is clogging up the forum with semantics.

It’s time to get a new hobby. You openly suggested last week that you are trolling Pou. It isn’t working out well for you and never will.

Continue posting by all means, but I’d recommend being more circumspect.

You have no credibility.
Thanks for you lengthy contribution... but to be honest, I don't care for "credibility" or what people think of me on an internet forum.

I care less about that stuff in life than it took you the time to type your post. We wouldn't even be having this discussion if Pou cared less about what people typed here, and for what it's worth perhaps you should care a bit less too...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thanks for you lengthy contribution... but to be honest, I don't care for "credibility" or what people think of me on an internet forum.

I care less about that stuff in life than it took you the time to type your post. We wouldn't even be having this discussion if Pou cared less about what people typed here, and for what it's worth perhaps you should care a bit less too...
Thanks for your response, but I couldn’t care less because I am sniffing my own farts and stalking people on Facebook.