What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Wally21

Bench
So thinking about who Ryles may bring to the club from past working relationships, and excluding current Storm players
- Cheese?? I think he is over-rated but is a significant step up in terms of our current take options
Any builds??

Avenger

Immortal
I’ll be interested to see what Ryles can do with Brown. He’s only ever had one coach whose tactics are relevant as VHS.

I’d also be keeping Ryley Smith as he is better than the overhyped midget. There is also a reason that Penisini isn’t on the shit list yet because like Brown he needs a new voice to reach his potential. I think he can play but has regressed due to the instability of the club.

By the way, we are nothing without Moses and despite the wankfest in relation to Talagi I’d still be keeping Gutherson at fullback assuming his knee holds up in his final year. I just have too much respect for him to just place him on the scrap heap.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I’ll be interested to see what Ryles can do with Brown. He’s only ever had one coach whose tactics are relevant as VHS.

I’d also be keeping Ryley Smith as he is better than the overhyped midget. There is also a reason that Penisini isn’t on the shit list yet because like Brown he needs a new voice to reach his potential. I think he can play but has regressed due to the instability of the club.

By the way, we are nothing without Moses and despite the wankfest in relation to Talagi I’d still be keeping Gutherson at fullback assuming his knee holds up in his final year. I just have too much respect for him to just place him on the scrap heap.

Yeah - it will be amazing what a new voice can do with the same squad. There is plenty of footy ability out there - we just lost pace with the pack the last few years.

It happens. Move on and restart.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I like the look of Tyrone wishart but he's only played 40 games at 24 years of age, so he must be shithouse.
I reckon he goes okay but like a lot of storm plodders over the years take them away from Bellamy on more money how good are they actually.

Most get found out after leaving the storm for more coin.

Noise

Coach
Yea that was f**ked from Gutho. Shows the attitude / mentality/ professionalism of the whole club. They think it’s acceptable because that’s the culture Arthur allowed to rot through the joint.

Even the whole animal noises thing from some players last year. It’s harmless but just dumb and unprofessional.

And there are never consequences. Matto also just waltzed back into the team like his optional suspension was fine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yea that was f**ked from Gutho. Shows the attitude / mentality/ professionalism of the whole club. They think it’s acceptable because that’s the culture Arthur allowed to rot through the joint.

Even the whole animal noises thing last year. It’s harmless but just dumb and unprofessional.
When they were kicking balls at Baldie while he was being interviewed on 360. Just showed that lack of respect they had for the dumb prick.

Latest posts